Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which eye color do you think is sexier?
When talking about eyes...

[Image: 4f0bb24b9e9c1.jpg]

dfiant Wrote:Interesting fact...your eyes are the only part of your body that don't change in size from the day you are born to the day that you die.

That's why little kids usually look so cute. Their eyes are big Smile

hello,
I dont really find eyes a strong attraction despite mine being greenish/blue mostly green though and not for envy!

Who would be sick enough to ask if black eyes are sexy???

Someone into Stella aka wife beater or S&M? lmao

zeon Wrote:Who would be sick enough to ask if black eyes are sexy???

Someone into Stella aka wife beater or S&M? lmao

Oh yeah theres something about a black eye that makes me all moist lmao :biggrin:

lol well i looked at the poll and just imagened rihanna and chris browns relationship..... Bit like that panda zoo... I find panda's cute and they got black eyes Smile

zeon Wrote:lol well i looked at the poll and just imagened rihanna and chris browns relationship..... Bit like that panda zoo... I find panda's cute and they got black eyes Smile

lol is that part of the joke i sent u? lol sounds familiar lol

Brown fucking eyes, wow.

I have no preference of eye color. A quick rehash of the men I have been with reveals that there is a balance between greens/blues and the browns.

There is something else in the eye - not the color, that attracts me, a certain 'spark'?

[Image: beautiful-baby-with-big-blue-eyes.jpg]

Not to brag (i'm going to do it any way) I been told i have the most beautiful blue eyes. and i love it as a preference to any of the others colors