Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which fast food place has the best burgers?
Which one? I have to go with White Castle.

of that list id have to choose burger king, i've never been to theactuyal white castle but not abig fan of their walmart forzen burgers

anwyay i chose other because my fav fast food burger is Culvers, there a very rare fastfood resturaunt, theres only two here in san antonio, dunno where else there are some, they kinda created the "Butter burger" which both jack-in-the box and burger king atempted (and failed) to steal for thesmevles. They wher also the first fast food resturant at least in this town to offer completely free wifi (you didn't even have tobe a member of ATT to acess it like you do have to at some places)

If you want a good burger, don't go to a fast food joint.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I agree, fred. However it doesn't hurt to eat burgers from a fast food joint once in a while.

I had White Castle burgers today and they're really great.

I'll go with the good ol mcdonalds

McDonald's has great French Fries, and Burger King's Whataburger is mouth wateringly delicious.

It's unfortunate we don't have White Castle down here in Pensacola Fl. When traveling thru Tennessee, I've tried their burgers and they are tantalizingly delectable!!!

Me and my doggie Max have a ritual where we go to a fast food restaurant and get our once-a-week grease-fix. I shamefully admit I use my dog as an excuse to eat fast-food,, but Max really does enjoy the french fries :biggrin:

I haven't eaten meat for 43 years, so I haven't a clue about burgers. I did go through a phase of sometimes eating the bland veggie burgers Macdonalds used to produce until some bright corporate spark decided that rather than compress what looked like reconstituted stomach contents into scarily coloured patés they'd use quorn instead - blaaaagh Repuke

Be careful, boys and girls, Soylent Green is just around the corner :eek:

marshlander Wrote:I haven't eaten meat for 43 years, so I haven't a clue about burgers. I did go through a phase of sometimes eating the bland veggie burgers Macdonalds used to produce until some bright corporate spark decided that rather than compress what looked like reconstituted stomach contents into scarily coloured patés they'd use quorn instead - blaaaagh Repuke

Be careful, boys and girls, Soylent Green is just around the corner :eek:

I was wondering what that green stuff was in my burger Cry

I eat burgers maybe once a year...always at In n Out Burger...I don't really care for hamburgers but I like In n Out because they are FRESH...they cut the pototo for your fries in front of you after you order fries and they are a socially responsible corporation..I hate McHeartattacks...I gag when I smell their overly processed food...it is even a fake friggin smell...they hired someone to come up with it....
My "burger" is a once a week visit for Falafels in San Jose...been eating one at least once a week for maybe 35 years...sometimes I eat there 3-4 days in a row...I am a creature of habit LOL...much better than burgers...yummmm...I just saw a bit on the falafel place I go to...I swear this guy in the video has been there for all of the 35 years I have gone there but he doesn't seem to age :biggrin:

Cutieboy Wrote:Which one? I have to go with White Castle.
agreed mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmWink