Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which foods don't you like?
I love mashed potato, and if it tastes bland to you then you are probably not prepping it right Smile. Plenty of butter and milk and it tastes like heaven Smile. IMO of course. Garlic mash and mustard mash is pretty nice too. But yes, mashed potato can be very bland if you do nothing to it.

Baked beans
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:Baked beans

You're breaking my heart Dan lol

Jeez, how many Brits/Euros dissing on tomatoes. Then again I can't think of Britain as a very good place to grow nice tomatoes.

Ahhhhh, cauliflower and their brethren. Fuck that shit. I can stand and will eat broccholi, though.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Cridders88 Wrote:You're breaking my heart Dan lol

Lol Cridders 88 Smile
An eye for an eye

I hate US fast food like KFC, McDonald's, Frankie and Benny's and Burger King. All salt and sugar, how gross...

I'm not a fan of most bitter and/or tart foods (this includes vinegar in most cases)

And also

Eggplant
Pie (yes, all pie, it's a texture thing)
Custards (see pie)
Dates (also a texture thing)
Walnuts (also allergic, but I don't like the taste either)

Most other foods I don't eat are due to allergy/intolerance issues, rather than a dislike.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Jeez, how many Brits/Euros dissing on tomatoes. Then again I can't think of Britain as a very good place to grow nice tomatoes.

Ahhhhh, cauliflower and their brethren. Fuck that shit. I can stand and will eat broccholi, though.

I quite like the taste of tomatoes, but it seems to be something that has cropped up in this thread a few times, more a texture thing as to why I don't like them.

Alas, it is how it is. I'll cook all of you a tomaticán so you can ignore the texture.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Any pig product, fried foods with the exception of parmigana and french fries, pickles, heavy meats, probably a lot of other things.