Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is the most Googled car in the world?
We are blessed to have technology and massive data at our fingertips. How else could we know what car brand is Googled the most around the world?

http://jalopnik.com/here-are-the-most-go...1791818280
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Well like them or hate them I mean they do sell a pretty decent product, good marketing, aggressive competition...

Not saying Toyota is the best at everything, like any car, if you take care of it and don't drive like a crazed maniac and maintain it probably will last a good long while.

I think the other thing at least in my case with where I bought my Prius is they do seem to take care of the customer after purchase. I don't have to remember that oh I need to have the coolant flushed...nor did I have to argue over warranty issues. When there was a coolant leak they took care of it and there wasn't any hassle, got to drive a brand new Tacoma for a couple weeks. Fun to drive and didn't think at all about having my car in the shop for 2 weeks unlike the Dodge I had where I was driving around a musty older than my trade in car a day after buying it...yeah different situation...

Bottom line is there is a good reason for Toyota's success in the world market...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[Image: 2660080071_d1da13b992.jpg]

Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Interesting to see that Niger goes for Bugatti and Belize goes for Jaguar... But these are the clicks to see what, not necessarily the actual sales. Am I right?

How interesting also to see that in Japan and Korea, people click to know about BMWs and in the States they click to learn about Toyota.... in France we click mostly on Renault, our national treasure, in Sweden they click on Volvo, their national treasure, in Italy they click on Fiat, their natural treasure, and in Germany they click on BMW , their natural treasure.

Also there is a caveat in the accompanying article. So the figured turned out by Google may not be completely accurate.

"We were given one small caveat by the web team. While we used Google to perform our analysis, Google is not the most used search engine in some large economies such as China, Russia and South Korea, so these samples will not be as reliable as they would be had we used local search engines. However, Google does still have a large presence in these populous nations, so the proportions of searches will probably be similar."

princealbertofb Wrote:Also there is a caveat in the accompanying article. So the figured turned out by Google may not be completely accurate.

"We were given one small caveat by the web team. While we used Google to perform our analysis, Google is not the most used search engine in some large economies such as China, Russia and South Korea, so these samples will not be as reliable as they would be had we used local search engines. However, Google does still have a large presence in these populous nations, so the proportions of searches will probably be similar."

Ah good point, didn't give that much thought...although I think Google is still pretty high in the ranks....
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Ah good point, didn't give that much thought...although I think Google is still pretty high in the ranks....

That's what it says. It's not completely irrelevant, I guess, but I've also heard that Google is not popular at all in China and Russia etc... so their figures (on huge populations) are likely to be skewed one way or another.

princealbertofb Wrote:Interesting to see that Niger goes for Bugatti and Belize goes for Jaguar... But these are the clicks to see what, not necessarily the actual sales. Am I right?

Yes, I would think that also.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams