Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which job would you have liked to do
Archeologist.

Rareboy Wrote:Archeologist.

You'd think you keep running into Benderboy would have cured that. Wink

I've always wanted to be a writer even though as a child I didn't really dream about becoming anything. I started thinking about it at around 5th grade and I knew that I wanted to be a writer.

In my teens I wanted to be a comic book artist. Now my "dream job" is teaching highschool biology, which I am close to accomplishing, as I returned to college and am only two semesters away from finishing my degree in biology with minors in education and english.
~Beaux

NayNay Wrote:Honestly, I woud love to have bee a dancer and singer in a boyband. But I know I don't have a good voice! and I never got the chance to learn how to dance Sad s but that would be my dream job... dancing liberates my soul Smile

Oh for god sake's you're 26, you're life isn't over yet so go about your dream and start learning already! I am a jack of all trade, I sing opera and blues, dance, cook, draw, play piano and saxophone and I've done all this because I stop saying that I couldn't. UNABLE is dead, his little brother is called TRYIT.