Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which movie star do you have a crush on?
Hi every one which movie stars do you have crushes on?

The guy I had the biggest crush on I just found out stumped for Romney and is a Republcian so I instantly fell out of "crush" with him. :biggrin: Hell...I had a crush on him for maybe 20 years and in one second it was gone...WOW!

Being a Republican is a complete deal breaker for me.

julie benz ~
she's sexyyy

Taylor Lautner

James Spader has been a crush of mine for some time now :redface:

East Wrote:The guy I had the biggest crush on I just found out stumped for Romney and is a Republcian so I instantly fell out of "crush" with him. :biggrin: Hell...I had a crush on him for maybe 20 years and in one second it was gone...WOW!

Being a Republican is a complete deal breaker for me.

Who was it?

I'm finding Ryan Gosling rather sexy at the moment.... (please don't tell me he's a Republican). Brad Pitt was also quite enjoyable for a (long) while... When I was younger it was John Travolta... (oh dear, what am I getting myself into???)

When I was a kid I had a crush on Luke Skywalker played by Mark Hamill in Star Wars. I didn't care to know that the movie was old and he was now old. In the Star Wars trilogy Luke Skywalker was 19 when he went on his quest, but I think Hamill was in his mid 20's when he played Skywalker.
By 16 Zac Efron of course. I kinda liked his old look, but, I still find him wicked hot in the latest movies he was in.
I wouldn't call him a movie star, but, I love James Maslow.Hearts
He is just, out of this world.

princealbertofb Wrote:Who was it?

Mike Rowe.

He used to have a local Bay Area show and then went to do Dirty Jobs and he is also a popular spokesman.

I wish I never learned that he is a Republican. Oh well...

I still have a crush on Milla Jovovich...and James Purefoy...and Terry Crews...