Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which next?
I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to technology, I'm always upgrading/changing what I have.

Anyway, I've had my current mobile for about 4/5 months now. I've got a Samsung G600.

I want to get a new one now, I'm concidering the following...

Nokia 5800

[Image: nokia-5800.png]

Blackbury Perl

[Image: blackberry_pearl1.jpg]

Apple iPhone

[Image: Iphone_24797m.jpeg]

I want a phone that has a 'decent' camera, good sound, Wifi, GPS.

I love my iPhone 3g 16GB White, the camera isn't too bad for the amount of MP but I couldn't live without my iPhone and in my eyes their is no competitor that can match upto it.

But i know a few that would disagree with the iPhone just because of the camera.

CardShark Wrote:]But i know a few that would disagree with the iPhone just because of the camera.

MEEE!!!!

The camera is a main put off for me and it may seem trivial but hell no! To be honest I wouldn't pick any of the ones you put up.. But if I had to choose one.. It would be the Nokia 5800!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Which would you go for?

How can you afford to change your phones so often?

Get the NOKIA. they are tough phone, can take a lot of abuse.

I work full time, so I can sometimes save up and get a new one :p Won't be for another month though Smile

As for the Nokia, I may do. But the iPhone... I got my boyfriend the iPod Touch for this birthday, and I use it more than him so... seeing as I get bored of phones because they're always the same... Why not have more than a phone that I can always change in some way? Big Grin

adzie Wrote:As for the Nokia, I may do. But the iPhone... I got my boyfriend the iPod Touch for this birthday, and I use it more than him so... seeing as I get bored of phones because they're always the same... Why not have more than a phone that I can always change in some way? Big Grin

HAHA iPhone wins all the time Roflmao.

Join the Apple side Biggrina.

I'm a absolute Apple fanatic Confusedmile:.

But if you want a good camera don't go for the iPhone, it really is terrible compared to the ones out their and is the only down fall with the iPhone and i 100% agree with Twazzle.

Personally id go..

LG GC900 or LG GD900 or the new LG BL40 out soon.. Nokia N series.. Or even Some of the samsung touch. You haven't specified needs so can't really pin one down... Iphone is pricey and I think you'd regret personally Tongue
[/COLOR]

Oh especially going from a 5.0mp on your current to the iphones 3.2mp max believe me you will NOTICE the downgrade!
[/COLOR]