Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which produces the best orgasms?
Masturbation or sex?

In my opinion it's masturbation.

thawoods Wrote:Masturbation or sex?

In my opinion it's masturbation.
..... till someone comes along that makes you shoot two miles high and spasm for four days..

Sex, its a slower build up so long as the sex is with someone you love its allot more intense at least with me Smile. Draw it out as long as possible then keep it right on the edge until you go to far then look into their eyes/admire their body knowing you got about 2 seconds before all hell breaks loose hahah.
IE if I were getting off with my partner I definitely shoot further at first to my pleasure then annoyance.... always makes a mess :/

that being said I can get off allot faster with my hands and that is much more convenient and less messy ^_^.

maybe a fleshlight is all I need..... ^^

Sex. No doubt, but it very much depends on the person you're with, how involved you are. If it's a long, slow build up then the end can be explosive.

Shared sex is always better. Masturbation is just sexual relief with no emotional involvement.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:
Masturbation is just sexual relief with no emotional involvement.

Maybe for some self-declared Stoics (like me) emotion can be a drag to deal with. But most of the time, when dealing with male-to-male sex, especially when you're the bottom, the handjob-giver, the blowjob-giver, all of these are purely fantastical, whatever pleasure you get from these is nothing but illusory. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just sticking to the theme of the topic to which I posted, and it's very specific: ...which of these two you get the most INTENSE orgasms from. Well unless you're a female, the vagina/clitoris, automatically responds with pleasure during penetration by the penis. Not like what happens when you penetrate the anus, the anus was not made for achieving orgasm. So all this "pleasure" that you say, it's all in the mind. Masturbation is still the best orgasm gun-firer. Unless you're a top

Anocxu Wrote:..... till someone comes along that makes you shoot two miles high and spasm for four days..

Two miles!!!! I hope you have good aim!!!!! One mistake and someone two miles away will NOT be wiping bird poop off their head.....................

Thankfully,,, it will take you four days before you can reload!!!

Hiding in Bunker,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

thawoods Wrote:Maybe for some self-declared Stoics (like me) emotion can be a drag to deal with. But most of the time, when dealing with male-to-male sex, especially when you're the bottom, the handjob-giver, the blowjob-giver, all of these are purely fantastical, whatever pleasure you get from these is nothing but illusory. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just sticking to the theme of the topic to which I posted, and it's very specific: ...which of these two you get the most INTENSE orgasms from. Well unless you're a female, the vagina/clitoris, automatically responds with pleasure during penetration by the penis. Not like what happens when you penetrate the anus, the anus was not made for achieving orgasm. So all this "pleasure" that you say, it's all in the mind. Masturbation is still the best orgasm gun-firer. Unless you're a top

Who said it had to be penetrative sex?

well, sex is penetrative isn't it?

thawoods Wrote:well, sex is penetrative isn't it?

I have no wish to offend you but at your 24 years I think you still have something to learn about sex.