Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which produces the best orgasms?
Sex on a washing machine is pretty wild... Just put it on the spin cycle and use your imagination from there...

OK,,, I'm starting to creep myself out!!!

Jim
We Have Elvis !!

thawoods Wrote:Not like what happens when you penetrate the anus, the anus was not made for achieving orgasm. So all this "pleasure" that you say, it's all in the mind. Masturbation is still the best orgasm gun-firer. Unless you're a top

not true. it is physically pleasurable to have a penis push in and out of your anus. anal sex is pleasurable even if you don't cum from it (which you can, by the way). anus has a prostate, you stroke that and you will cum. and it's a mind-blowing and an intense orgasm. men were made to be fucked by this fact alone.

the fact that you're saying anus was not made for achieving orgasm tells me you've never experienced prostate orgasm (or anal pleasure from being penetrated even). which would be like speaking up about what flying is like before you ever got on a plane.

and, to answer what you asked -- sex is always better. the connection with another man that it provides does, by itself, make it better than masturbation already. in terms of orgasm quality, that depends on how involved you are and what you're doing/what you're being done to, the mood and dynamics between you two. but even an average-quality orgasm through sex is better than anything you can ever get through masturbation.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I think both are good Big Grin

Nothing beats cumming in somebody, though. Honestly, thinking about it, some of my orgasms during sex have been so "good" that they nauseated me afterwards. Concussionstyle.

SilverBullet Wrote:Sex, its a slower build up so long as the sex is with someone you love its allot more intense at least with me Smile. Draw it out as long as possible then keep it right on the edge until you go to far then look into their eyes/admire their body knowing you got about 2 seconds before all hell breaks loose hahah.
IE if I were getting off with my partner I definitely shoot further at first to my pleasure then annoyance.... always makes a mess :/

that being said I can get off allot faster with my hands and that is much more convenient and less messy ^_^.
Have you tried it this way?

[Image: 2e4f5cd8d6f626e003b5992ec1e66bd0.jpg]

When you're both done ..he could wrap you up like a mummy. .

No mess!!