Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which sibling are you?
So among us there are a number of people who must have siblings and are gay or not.... You've heard that maybe being a male child following another male child, for instance, is more likely to make you gay... something to do with the hormones released in a woman's womb and how they affect babies' brains and development, apparently.
You can answer this survey on your position in the family among your brothers and sisters... We'll see if there is something conclusive to this hypothesis.
You will need to decide whether you see yourself as gay or bisexual first, but then also try to remember if you know of any miscarriages happening before you were born.

I'm gay and I have an older half sister

Gay - Younger Sister
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I am the oldest of four...all boys...am the only gay one.

I'm the eldest of two siblings...and I'm the only one who's gay.

I am an only child and gay. Death of a family line right there.

sweetlad2010 Wrote:I'm gay and I have an older half sister

Half sisters coming after you are of no consequence, not that they are not important to you as people... Remember it is WHO came before you that probably defines, maybe, why there is a tendency to gayness.
Please click on the poll, hoping one answer corresponds to you.

I'm the youngest of two, I have an older sister. Not aware of any miscarriages before or after me.

Can you all remember to cast your vote for the statistics to pile up? Thank you to all of you who've already answered this.

My brother and I were / are gay and we were numbers 2 & 3 in a family of 4 boys, not aware of any miscarriages either.