Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which sibling are you?
I'm bi, and I'm the oldest of seven, 4 boys 3 girls, the only one who is gay.

XRIMO Wrote:I am an only child and gay. Death of a family line right there.

Not necessarily. There is always donation to a sperm bank (okay - you don't get to raise them, but the genes could live on). Or get a surrogate to help (lots of legal issues with this, but is possible if you want to raise a child)

Eldest - not aware of any miscarriages. One younger sister.

Interestingly, so far we seem to have a number of gay or bisexual guys here that contradict that finding... lol.

Interesting stats so far. two thirds say I relate to myself as a gay male and am the first sibling of my family, or an only child.

Thats discrimination ... where is my point to select ?

I´m the first Son of my mother.... and the second son of my father... and I have 2 older half-Sisters and one half-brother ... but my brother don´t count ..he´s an Idiot... and I have not talked to my sisters since the funeral of my mother in 2002, so did they count ?.... but I have a meeting in future with my brother... I promised him to pee on his grave... so he has only to be dead ... and I meet him

so where is my point to select :

X first son, second son, older sisters, idiot older brother

Oink

fenris Wrote:Thats discrimination ... where is my point to select ?

I´m the first Son of my mother.... and the second son of my father... and I have 2 older half-Sisters and one half-brother ... but my brother don´t count ..he´s an Idiot... and I have not talked to my sisters since the funeral of my mother in 2002, so did they count ?.... but I have a meeting in future with my brother... I promised him to pee on his grave... so he has only to be dead ... and I meet him

so where is my point to select :

X first son, second son, older sisters, idiot older brother

Oink

If you were the first child born to your mother, you choose the first line.... if you were the first son but born after a sister (that your mother had before you), look at some of the other lines... I couldn't put more choices;.. If you have two sisters born before you, I suggest you click the 4th vote... 1 sister born before you.

well, true or no (poll looks like its false) Im the 2nd son of my mother, and Im gay. My only sibling is my older brother, he's straight.

BYoNexus Wrote:well, true or no (poll looks like its false) Im the 2nd son of my mother, and Im gay. My only sibling is my older brother, he's straight.
We are in the same position, brotherwise... Confusedmile: If you add my partner the poll will go even more against that hypothesis, he's the first in his family too.... Lots of those siblings on this site.

Cool survey!
I'm an oldest son and have 2 younger sisters. I know my mom didn't have any miscarriages.