Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which sibling are you?
1) Gay

2) Eldest of two with a younger straight sister

3) 10 miscarriages (staggering but sadly true Sad )

I'm gay, and I have an older half-brother and one younger sister. Although it feels like I was simply the oldest as my half-sibling wasn't around. There were quite a few miscarriages before me, all males, including one full-blooded brother. Who knows? Also, I'm the only boy born to my paternal generation. :eek:

Psyche2011 Wrote:I'm gay, and I have an older half-brother and one younger sister. Although it feels like I was simply the oldest as my half-sibling wasn't around. There were quite a few miscarriages before me, all males, including one full-blooded brother. Who knows? Also, I'm the only boy born to my paternal generation. :eek:

It's in the mother's womb that these changes occur so it has to be how many children born to your mother before you... Generally, I think the assumtion is that if there's been a brother before you, you may be affected by the hormone imbalance thing...

XRIMO Wrote:I am an only child and gay. Death of a family line right there.

No cousins?

I am also an only child.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I am the seventh sibling of my father's eight children, and the first sibling of my mother's two children.

oh, and I'm gay.

I'm gay and only child. No miscarriages before me, but one some years after I was born.

I'm the middle child between two sisters.

WOW, we totally outweigh the postulate with so many first borns... lol... But it just means that there's more to it than just the position in which you were born among your siblings.

Has everyone registered their vote?

Lizard, you count as first born too...

Hello,
I have an older brother who is hetrosexual but usually camp... I am second in command with both biological parents and gay... Mothers side she had misscarriage on number 3, half sister from same mother is 4th followed by another misscarriage 5th and 6th and then produces another sister 7th... My father side just me my brother and a younger sister... Out of all im only gay

Well, um....let's say I relate to myself as a gay man and am the oldest child, have a much younger lil sis (<3333). No miscarriages before me, I think. :]