Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitney Houston Cover Song
Hey guys,

Back with more music. Just a cover Smile

I slowed down Whitney's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody".
Best way to describe my intent is to say that Whitney was looking
for someone to fast dance with while this version is longing for a slow dance.

Hope you enjoy, sorry if I seem like I'm spamming with music
I just like getting a feel for what people like and don't like.

Cheers!

That was really beautiful...

A few critisms... questions.

Is it a recording of you playing over the video or is what your playing what we hear, to me it sounded so flawless it seemed pre-recorded...

At times i didnt recognise the song (and i love whitney) as you slowed it down so so much.

Ok i listened to it again and in full. Sorry, i should have first time. I love it. Theres a tear almost in my eye. The end really brings it together.

When your rich and famous will you take me away from this life of servitude cause i wanna dance with you... thats how much i liked it! :-)

Ps - whats your favourite whitney track, mine is "run to you"

partis Wrote:That was really beautiful...

A few critisms... questions.

Is it a recording of you playing over the video or is what your playing what we hear, to me it sounded so flawless it seemed pre-recorded...

At times i didnt recognise the song (and i love whitney) as you slowed it down so so much.

What I'm playing is what you hear. Smile I just clicked record on my nice microphone and camera at the same time then overlapped the sound cause' my camera mic isn't the greatest. Then in garageband I added harmonizing vocals. No tampering with the recordings, no autotune. haha

partis Wrote:Ok i listened to it again and in full. Sorry, i should have first time. I love it. Theres a tear almost in my eye. The end really brings it together.

When your rich and famous will you take me away from this life of servitude cause i wanna dance with you... thats how much i liked it! :-)

Ps - whats your favourite whitney track, mine is "run to you"

Thanks a million it means a lot! I wish I had cut it down shorter because I know it's sort of long and people most often won't get to the end where I change it up a bit haha.

As for Whitney track, though I'm not an avid listener I do have to say "I look to you" is one of my favourites of hers.

Cheers!