Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Else is Off this Week???
So I made an executive decision and closed our offices for the two weeks around Christmas this year so that everyone could have more family time......I have to confess that it is nice to not have anything much to do....although I am getting a little antsy since we have a new project starting up on January 5th...on the other hand...I think I'll go have a nap before our dinner party with neighbours this evening.

Who else is vegging out this week too????

Similar boat. Off til the 5th. We're open but I took the R&R time. First time in 4-5 years. Just soooo burned out of the office.

Retired.

Off all the time.

It's harder than you think.

For all of you who are getting a break from the grind, hope you are having a great time. Since retirement, I am convinced that we all work too much. 9 to 5 type work is not good for your health and ruins your social life.
I bid NO Trump!

Nope. I got Christmas Day off, and I left an hour early on the 24th, but that's it. I'm angling to leave early tomorrow, because I'm doing a gig tomorrow that goes until 2:30 am.

Lex

Thought I was working all week, then was excited when I heard we had Thursday off. Then learned that temps are expected to work holiday hours, which I wan't aware of but should've figured. Good news is that it's only 2 to 4 hours, I volunteered to go in for the full four but at 10am so I can sleep in a bit after Wednesday night and still have most of the afternoon off - plus phones are shut down for holidays so I'm just sitting processing stuff on a computer and can afford to be a bit hungover. And it can't hurt to get a little more dough.

I'm off all week as well. Not a huge change for me as I normally work Thursday's through Sundays. Five days off in a row is nice though. Smile Get back to it on Saturday.

I was supposed to work 1/2 day tomorrow (Wednesday) but decided to use vacation time. Won't be anything going on except taking inventory, but it's too damn cold to be standing outside counting stuff. I'll have to complete it next year when I go back to work.

I'm working, but it's nice and slow.....I'm getting my filing done.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

last week, I was off w-f; this week, im off w-f. although since im battling a cold, I left early on Monday. thought I was better to work all day Tuesday. fail. I also left early on Tuesday.

daily routine resumes on monday, 05 jan 2015

I've been off since the 23rd and go back on the 5th, I'm kind of ready to go back to work but I've been doing little stuff around the house so I don't get to bored.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]