Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you
Hi all.

Each of us, has a story to tell, and it's a wonderful story, a story about success.

One way or the other, each of us has managed to carve a little niche for ourselves amongst the billions of people on this planet, because of who we are.

So let’s see who’s brave enough to open the book about themselves. Here, I’m not talking about what you look like, and so on, I’m talking about the inner you.

Those important things like your personality, your hopes, things that make you happy, things that make you sad, your good side, your dark side, where do you go for solace, significant moments that have had a profound impact (good or bad), those things that make you who you are and why…

Any taker's?

Duck / Trial by error (take your pick) I don't know who I am today....Cool

Could you be more specific?

I like the color orange and i play fingerstyle guitar. Smile

My personality is very happy, I try always to be ok within myself so that I can be ok with everyone else, things that make me happy most definitely my cat and cartoons, love cartoons cant get enough of them, sadness well animal abuse, unfairness to humans in general, corruption, and violence against children, my dark side is a mystery to me, I know its there its just soooo dark I need a flashlight to find it, profound moment when I realized in order to find happiness within myself I had to make it happen, whatever it was I felt I needed I had to work hard to get it, the things that make me who I am is family, friends and my Euro-Dance, being Gay and having to grow up judged, singled out, rejected made me who I am today which is more tolerant to others and the different cultures and personalities of this world.

I'm challenging, complex, a bit annoying, opinionated, very inquisitive and quite sarcastic, but a caring person that will listen.

I'm 5'11, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, build is a bit bigger than I'd like - I gym quite a bit (well apart from the past 3 weeks), I get freckles from the sunshine and I tan quite easily. I work 5-6 days a week so mainly in suits, however when I'm not in work I just lounge in jeans/shorts and a hoody/T shirt don't really make much of an effort to be fair! I have size 11 feet and I'm always hot haha.

I work in retail I do enjoy it but I'd rather be elsewhere however the constant change with no two days being the same keeps me on my toes! I graduated from uni with a degree in Business Studies focusing on retail management and logistics back in 2010. Since finishing uni I learn't how to drive, became fully first aid trained, worked my way into management where I now earn higher than a lot my age but sadly still living at home HOWEVER beginning to save up to go woo!

Things that make me happy include Ducks and really happy babies, (not sure why!), things that make me angry include people and seagulls. My favourite colour has to be purple however I do love red and blue, so maybe they are my top 3? After years of bashing 'Apple fans' I'm sad to say everything I have is Apple, with the iPhone, Apple TV, Macbook, iPad and like 4 iPods, (Can't wait to see the apple watch!). Ohh I love watches! I own 14 designer watches nothing like rolex just Armani, D&G etc.

I am open to talking to people but I think people are afraid to speak to me as I have quite a front :p And finally I don't know what I want out of life.. But I do know that I will find what I want and won't give up until I do. Smile

So yeah hey everyone! Any questions just ask Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I am whom should not be named LOL

[COLOR="Purple"]I am a liar and a thief
Stuck in a memory of grief
Acting like a good guy always defending
What I wanna hide because I'm always pretending

That didn't come out right, I wanted a poem but that sounds like rap, I'm losing it friends.

Lemme try again.

I am a potato. /drops pen

#stylepoints[/COLOR]

I realy don't know who i'm.

Soul
i wish to know more about myself. Who am i? Weird man with strange demands. Man who searching his ideal when he knows that it does't exist. Man who lost his love. Man who was too much stupid to understand that he goes to the hell.
I'm gifted - but i wasted my time doing wrong things.
Picture of the Soul
If body and face the best picture of a soul - i'll tell about my soul. I'm look like rotting Apollo - that is my rotting soul.
I think that i'm very similar to Hamlet - as you can see - isn't? it means that even if i'm tragic person i have a sense of humor even when i portray myself in the black color,- it's what i'm doing now.
Most important question to me is how to be happy again l....oh how i miss for my happiness
How i wish to return to my past .
Maybe way of the past will guide me to my happy future.
I'm sure that calm sadness is a key to free yourself from it
It's me.

I know myself very well, during the years I spent a lot of time and energies to understand better my nature and what I realized are not positive things...

I was the curious kid who used to draw all the time, and growing up my relationship with the Art became deeper and complicated. I'm a kind of person who cannot live with Art, Culture and Humanistic Science in general, cause they're at least the half of me.
This overwhelming curiosity made me do apparently stupid or wrong choices, I left many important things, I left the Uni one step from the end, and I did the same many other times.
When I was younger I though I was able to deal with the ignorant-money addicted society, but I was lying to myself, I tested this on my own skin.
I used to put others before my needs.

I know what is supposed to be 'the right choice' but the thing is 'the right choice' is not for me. I cannot deal with my ethic cause I already experienced I will fail one step from the end.
In the past I also had some problem which I don't like to talk, but that left indelebile wounds on my personality.

So my future will not be calm and serene, but it's not a big problem cause I lost happiness many years ago, If I really knew it. I love pure beings, and I'm not a huge fan of us, destructive humankind.

"I Go Through Life Like a Karate Kid" (quote) ...I try.

Marky Wrote:Ohh I love watches! I own 14 designer watches nothing like rolex just Armani, D&G etc. Smile

OMG, a fellow watch collector Dance2

It's an obsession, I have about 15 and wear a different one everyday. I don't have a Rolex as their too small. I only collect Breitlings and Omegas, but I have my eye on a Bremont Martin Baker III (Google it)

ObW
X