Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starsigns
I just noticed and was quite happy to see that the starsigns on this website follow the old starsigns, before they reinvented a new/old one and shifted them all and what-not.

Granted, I've never really felt the starsigns have much behind them, but I've always enjoyed being a Taurus. Much like I've always enjoyed that I'm a snake according to the Chinese calendar system.

I would be much happier if such idiocy as celestial alignments when I happened to be born was not displayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Fred...you can block it...I did. It is on your preference page and you can edit it at any time.

Mine is Aquarius and year of the Dragon.Confusedmile:

Cancer and year of the snake :-) Got a nice medallion from a buddhist monastery depicting the snake.

Scorpio and year of the Horse, of course none of it means anything.
Richard

East Wrote:Fred...you can block it...I did. It is on your preference page and you can edit it at any time.

Forgive me for being fairly dense, but where exactly is the option? I can't find it.

Fred

fredv3b Wrote:Forgive me for being fairly dense, but where exactly is the option? I can't find it.

If you go to your page after clicking on your name find the customize profile tab and then the first thing on the left will be to edit details...when you get there the second box down will ask you if you want to hide your age and birthdate under the privacy controls....neither your age or starsign will show if you choose that option

Bingo!

Thanks & Done. I was looking for something that specifically said star-sign.

Fred

I'm Gemini and year of the Rooster... rather it be a dragon or tiger, but meh...