Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who did you come out to?
I came out to my parents and my mum said to me " What took you so long to tell us Daniel, I have know since you were 11"
An eye for an eye

"Are you sure?" Do you know what that means?"

It was rough after coming out but, "It gets better" isnt a lie and it got better.There are still those moments where im like "what did you just say?" But not having to deal with the oh you dont have a gf or one day when you have a wife... Bleh i dont like those Wemens xD
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Dan1980 Wrote:I came out to my parents and my mum said to me " What took you so long to tell us Daniel, I have know since you were 11"

For some reason, this is funny.

When I told my mom, she said, "But I want grandchildren!!"

Then she thought about it a bit, researched, and presented me with some articles she'd downloaded about gay adoption and gays using surrogates.

The hilarious part of all this was that I was 15 years old at the time.

No one, and everyone. I live my life as I see fit and let others draw their own conclusions. Those that ask get an honest answer. I've done it that way from the start.

Dan1980 Wrote:I came out to my parents and my mum said to me " What took you so long to tell us Daniel, I have know since you were 11"

I only came out to an online friend of mine. She reassured me that we could find a way about things in life Smile

RomanticMan Wrote:I only came out to an online friend of mine. She reassured me that we could find a way about things in life Smile

She's right. How long have you been out?
An eye for an eye

My mum questioned me when I was 30, I confirmed and then she replied 'I have known ever since Mark.' who was my first true love when I was 11-12 years old.

deephiance Wrote:My mum questioned me when I was 30, I confirmed and then she replied 'I have known ever since Mark.' who was my first true love when I was 11-12 years old.

As militant as you act, I figured you be an open fairy at 10, did you used to have heterosexual relationships before 30? Or had you been publicly single until then?

A man I had been speaking to for a few years on the internet. Actually, he kept telling me iwas gay and, one day, I didn't deny it. I denied it for so long not only because I didn't want to be gay but also because I didn't think I could call myself gay. I only knew that I wasn't at all straight.