Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Taylor Lautner is no longer Hollywood material
LONDONER Wrote:I'm almost sure that I read somewhere that hi is in fact half Native American but I can't find any reference to it now and his Wikipedia entry doesn't give any clues.

Oh~ he has Native Indian Roots, that would partially explain it then Sheep

But see, without googling him, I wouldn't have known and so like I said, that's what probably makes him appealing to lots of people.

I noticed that trend amongst Europeans, Germans especially (long story), who like people who look "exotic" or "different".

Sylph Wrote:Really?

yeah, he's not my type. he looks mushy, i fucking detest that type of look. it makes me want to vomit. (he looks that disgusting to me).

you can have him and all the Taylor Lautners of the world.

LONDONER Wrote:Well, he's better looking in a slightly exotic way, than Robert Pattinson who is in my opinion, rather ugly.

Pattinson is beautiful, in fact.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:yeah, he's not my type. he looks mushy, i fucking detest that type of look. it makes me want to vomit. (he looks that disgusting to me).

Pattinson is beautiful, in fact.

Which just goes to shown that people have different criteria and tastes.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

meridannight Wrote:yeah, he's not my type. he looks mushy, i fucking detest that type of look. it makes me want to vomit. (he looks that disgusting to me).

Gosh, mushy? I not sure I'm understanding hun? But to each their own!

If ya like the hard rigidity of a Man, that's what ya like.

Meanwhile, I sincerely do not want Taylor, cause I prefer people like Drake and that's just how I likes mah menz.

Taylor is merely a nice lil ding to look at gurl. Well... For some of us gurls lol
Sheep

I think you're being a little unfair to Kristen Stewart, whom I discovered in Woody Allen's latest film, Café Society, which I really enjoyed.
So maybe she's not such a bad actress after all ?
[Image: p12827006_p_v8_aa.jpg]

LONDONER Wrote:Which just goes to shown that people have different criteria and tastes.

yeah, we're all aware of that since the 5th grade. i think it's interesting to compare notes and express your tastes.

i noticed a long time ago that my taste in men often deviates from some universal standard most people out there appear to hold. meaning, often i don't find attractive some guy everybody else seems to be drooling over, and conversely, i seem to find certain guys highly attractive that others aren't moved by. which is just fine with me. i like my taste. i appreciate male beauty a lot, and i have very strong tastes, in what i like and what i don't like.

Sylph Wrote:Gosh, mushy? I not sure I'm understanding hun?

just look at that face, it's mushy all over. yuck!

Quote:If ya like the hard rigidity of a Man, that's what ya like.

Smile

i think we all enjoy that hard rigidity -- or, better -- solidity -- of a man.

Geezy creeps, guy! He's a minor actor and you are putting him through the mill as though he were a piece of statuary. I guess there is no real harm done, but what if his mama reads this board?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Geezy creeps, guy! He's a minor actor and you are putting him through the mill as though he were a piece of statuary. I guess there is no real harm done, but what if his mama reads this board?

and in person this convo would take 2 minutes tops and then be forgotten. it's an internet illusion that it lasts longer than that and that it's of any great significance.

LONDONER Wrote:In other wordss, you can't make a living on your body alone. You need some actual talent.

I totally disagree..
I think his character (role) in twilight definitely made the trilogy super intense.

I understand the majority of his fans are .. well ... younger teenage to twenty something girls... (And their moms)...
But.
To say he is talentless is wrong.

Hollywood Actor.
Stuntman.
Musician.
Millionaire.
Fitness pro..(?)
At twenty something years old? (24)

I think the opening post is slanderous.

I have heard his name before but I have never really paid attention and as far as I know..have never seen his picture before today....or if I have..didn't pay any attention....

I do know, however, that there are a thousand other people who got a break for whatever reason but didn't have whatever it takes to make it....

...such is life.....