Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else
Thinks adele should shed a few pounds. Great singer but she is slightly on the large side.

LOL It's not in the Humor section, so I guess you are serious. I don't know her. But you are saying that she is a singer and she has a great voice. Isn't it enough?
But since you have brought that theme up, I think the man in your avi should gain some :biggrin: Bighug

What's an Adele?

dfiant Wrote:What's ?

Roflmao Roflmao

dfiant Wrote:What's an Adele?

Silly billy :p . Adele is only one of the most powerful vocalists of this generation. Probably for the next too. :biggrin: .

Scotty Wrote:Thinks adele should shed a few pounds. Great singer but she is slightly on the large side.

Unfortunately, I don't agree with you about her weight. She's a phenomenal singer, but her weight has nothing to do with her talent, I believe.

As long as a person loves themselves for who they are and are comfortable with themselves, then thats all that should matter. Every person, no matter the appearance, is beautiful/handsome. It's not the outside qualities that make a person attractive, but what's on the inside.

Adele herself even said that she loves the way she looks and says that she represents the majority of women. I find women who are skinny or close to it, are not very cute. They may be cute on the outside, but alot of times, that comes with a price. Keeping in shape is one thing, and taking care of your image, but to obsess over how you look, especially because of what other people think is not good.

Adele is my girl crush, so I think she looks fine Biggrinflip .
Team Adele :3Cheerleader2

I don't care for Adele's music, but I think she looks fine physically and more importantly she seems comfortable with her size and she looks healthy. Being healthy and comfortable in your own skin is 100% of the actual battle.

So no I don't think she should lose any weight and I think society can benefit more from having a plus size role model for young women to admire then to have her be another skinny pop star who look more plastic then human. I find it distasteful for people to jump all over her weight when we live in a society where all women are dipicted as pencil thin with massive breasts and all men are hairless rats with wash board abs. But sadly I doubt I will see that change in my life time. I don't understand why we pile this on the next generation instead of fixing it. Self image should always be more important to a person then external image and that's just not the case in the First world.

hello,
I dont think adele should loose any weight... A woman who is larger than life is good to see especially when singing because she is telling bigots like Simon Cowell to go screw yaself larger ladies can sing... Why does everyone have to have the image that someone who achieves something in life has to be anorexic? I offer more support to a celebrity if they are bigger in the waist than those who are a size zero lol... Least it shows they are not fake

Sorry to disagree but i hate sterotypcal singers and feel a contrast evens out the odds

Kindest regards

zeon x

dfiant Wrote:What's an Adele?

About a hundred ninety five pounds. Biggrinflip

Seriously though her weight is nobody's business but her own Confusedmile:

Child are you serious?
What is it to you if she is on the large side ; does her size effect the way she sounds?

Her body her choice, it's as simple as that.

Rainbowmum Wrote:does her size effect the way she sounds?

Actually, I've read that it does effect the voice. I am not sure if it is true, but it is possible that her voice would have not been so nice, if she lost weight.