Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who else
Didn't mean to sound cheeky lol just an observation.
Hey I'm going to the gym nick Smile

Well, the worlds greatest opera singers are larger in size, and i think there is a reason for that.
Since she is a singer, I think she is fine just the way she is.

I'm kinda tired of watching "singing competitions" where the "judge" is drooling all over the hot girl even if she cant sing...

QueenOdi Wrote:Unfortunately, I don't agree with you about her weight. She's a phenomenal singer, but her weight has nothing to do with her talent, I believe.

As long as a person loves themselves for who they are and are comfortable with themselves, then thats all that should matter. Every person, no matter the appearance, is beautiful/handsome. It's not the outside qualities that make a person attractive, but what's on the inside.

This 100% no truer word spoken Wink

Except for the singing bit...I have never heard of her let alone heard her sing.

Is she the one that had throat surgery, won a grammy recently and then said that she is giving up singing to concentrate on relationships?

Hello Difiant,
That is correect however now she is living in West Sussex - UK with her partner she has decided to go ahead with persuing her music and is realeasing more albumsd. I think she is a very powerful singer and loosing weight wouldnt do her any favours... I wish i had her money and could rent a property like she is in costing £15,000 per month. Mind you shes earnt what shes got

Kindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:Hello Difiant,
That is correect

She does have a powerful voice, but not my cuppa tea. My cuppa tea jumps up, bites your nose off and laughs hysterically.

I think Adele is amazing just the way she is. She does anything different I'll hunt her down and change her back to normal Smile