Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who ever you are
[SIZE="3"]Who ever is trying to fuck with me you almost ruined my life. And i dont appreciate it at all.
Im here because alot of great friends but when my love life is jepordized i get real mean and can be a nasty bitch. Stay out of my business whoever you are.[/SIZE]

Am I missing something?

I like mean, nasty bitch sometimes. Jigga Hope you'll let us know how you got or almost got screwed up so we can make sure we don't do it again because most of us will have NO CLUE WTF you're talking about. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

What happened Austin?

seriously, Im lost.

I hope it sorts itself out.

Unless that member is also part of your personal life irl, you pretty much
have the upper hand in taking control on what kind of information you give
or tell people out here in the Forum.

But I can kind of relate though, I'm trying to just give/ask advice and interject banter here
and there on posts on here. As much as I want to get to know people here individually/
personally I'm afraid that I just end up getting frustrated when I start liking that person
and I'm the only person to blame in the end.

But, just my two cents though, I'm sure everyone approaches GS differently from others.

???

Hope everything is OK Austin!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi Austin,

Sorry to hear that someone is interfering in your private life if that is what it is?

Don't know why people think they can be happy by making others unhappy?

But hang in there Austin, it will sort itself out positively in the end :-)

People suck. Not everyone, of course, just humans. This is why I'm going to come back as a ninja cat in my next life.

Sounds like this could be addressed to my mom (if from a woman). And she'd love it, might even print it up so she could frame it. She was so proud of how she could ruin other people's lives, especially their love lives, through underhanded means, and loved how they writhed under her sting. She bragged about it enough to me.