Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who ever you are
Pix Wrote:Sounds like this could be addressed to my mom (if from a woman). And she'd love it, might even print it up so she could frame it. She was so proud of how she could ruin other people's lives, especially their love lives, through underhanded means, and loved how they writhed under her sting. She bragged about it enough to me.

omg that's poignant right there! Remybussi I think it helps to tell that mess if others have sense to apply to their own situations. Too often we have to grow old before we actually catch on.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Pix Wrote:Sounds like this could be addressed to my mom (if from a woman). And she'd love it, might even print it up so she could frame it. She was so proud of how she could ruin other people's lives, especially their love lives, through underhanded means, and loved how they writhed under her sting. She bragged about it enough to me.

I wasn't aware I had a sister in the world..... We appeared to have shared the same mother. :eek: