Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your 2012 Olympic crush?
like a couple others, I dont know whos in the Olympics this year.

Opening Ceremony Tonight!!! Smile

I'm not really a huge fan of watching the olympics though.. I do like to have a sneaky peek at the swimmers/divers and well kind of have a crush on Tom Daley but hmm he's a tad too camp for me and needs to lose the bronzer and makeup hah

Haha, Olympians aren't always all that cute.

Alexandre Despatie, a diver, is pretty OK for Canada. Depends on the photo often.

[Image: Alexandre+Despatie+picture+4561.jpg]

They are all way too young for me , but if I was twenty years younger , it would have to be, Lauren Jackson.
She reminds me of someone I loved very much.

[Image: 808072-lauren-jackson-in-pictures.jpg]

[Image: 757710-120622lauren-jackson.jpg]

[Image: lauren-jackson.jpg]

Danell Leyva!!!

<3 <3 <3

woulda posted a few pics but I havent posted 50 times yet Sad

Rainbowmum Wrote:They are all way too young for me , but if I was twenty years younger , it would have to be, Lauren Jackson.
She reminds me of someone I loved very much.

I understand..too young for me as well...nothing at these Olympics BUT if we are talking Winter Olympics and I was 20 years younger Apolllo Ohno is crush material for me because I love his intensity and his personality alot and he actually reminds me of someone too...he is a sexy guy

I saw so many good looking athletes last night during the ceremony, girls and boys, all colours, all races, all creeds... Confusedmile:

Oh gotta love those buff gymnasts. their just so flexible in sooo many ways so many wonderful wonderful ways

actually i liked Matthew Mitcham, obviously handsome and successful but enjoyed reading some of his stuff. I just thought this is something I would have said and done and you know he speaks from his heart:

Matthew Mitcham twitted that:
"since there were only 11 out gays across all nations [in 2008], I’d hardly consider that a ton. Known couples are split anyway. The last thing I need is a sexually frustrated breeder with a shotgun being cross with me."

this was in response to this:
A heterosexual married couple, Australian Olympic shooters Russell & Lauryn Mark are whining that they won’t be able to stay together in the Olympic village. "He says it’s anti-heterosexual discrimination. there are tons of gay couples on the Olympic team who will be rooming together so we are being discriminated against because we are heterosexual. Every couple, whether they are married or de facto should have the AOC trying to bend over backwards to accommodate their needs."

Matthew Mitcham a openly gay Australian Olympian
[Image: enhanced-buzz-1514-1342719434-8.jpg][Image: mitcham_gay_games_gold.jpg]