Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who the fÚck puts a bloody tampon into a tumble dryer!?!?
I hope to god that wasn't used cause I read that and it turned my stomach...

SilverFrost Wrote:Why do I have a feeling this thread will turn into another "eww women" posting...

For me it was only a rant post, as I got mad to see my chef whites in what I thought was period blood heh
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:For me it was only a rant post, as I got mad to see my chef whites in what I thought was period blood heh

Hehee, yes I know. White clothes generally are way too difficult anyway, luckily most of my clothes are black Wink

Ohh...

Bottomline is we should be responsible for our wastes, whether you are a male or female..

What i notice on male public toilets though is that most often they don't flush their pees..and also they wont care if their pees would drop on the floor. I don't know with other countries though

Yeah jus to clarify that if any of my clothes got washed in anyone's bodily fluids I would be sick weather they be male of female!!

Evan88 Wrote:Ohh...

Bottomline is we should be responsible for our wastes, whether you are a male or female..

What i notice on male public toilets though is that most often they don't flush their pees..and also they wont care if their pees would drop on the floor. I don't know with other countries though

OH, its that way all over the world.

SilverFrost Wrote:Hehee, yes I know. White clothes generally are way too difficult anyway, luckily most of my clothes are black Wink

Reminds me of a quote I saw on a Tshirt a while back......

"I will wear black until I find something darker"