Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who the hell is Kirk Cameron
and why has he been all over my internet for the past few days???

I guess it from this little tibit form Piers Morgan Tonight

So okay this is why Kirk Cameron is all over my internets because he called gays unnatural & destructive, which rises a new question Why the hell is Krik Cameron on CNN.

I mean who at CNN goes well who can we put on Piers tonight, I know how about a D list evangelist christian actor who who thinks gays are icky.

Well holy shit someone call Ron Burgundy cause we got ourselves a story :confused:

It's just like bahhhhh
[Image: 6scrubsheaddesk.gif]
Ya Know

(oh and say something if that gif is to big I didn't bother re-sizing it)

wikipedia will say

tv actor from 80s

on tv show growing pains or balls

Mr. Cameron is a former teen hearthorb turned nutjob.....He's fucking insane. Pay him no mind.:biggrin:

Mick

Who the hell cares!

https://market.android.com/details?id=bo...ilar_books

A Passion To Preserve: Gay Men As Keepers Of Culture
Will Fellows›

How can none of you of heard of Kirk Cameron and his Crocoduck?

He's one of those Creationist peeps trying to get evolution out of schools/creationism into schools.
Not very bright.:tongue:
(Not being able to tell the difference between The Big Bang Theory and the Theory of Evolution apparently. Among many other errors)
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Haha that’s awesome, how does someone create a Crocoduck
a present to the world with a with a straight face. Something like that should make any option of his null and void for the rest of his life LOL.

Kirk Cameron was also a proponent for the production of the Left Behind movies, among other Christian propaganda films, and I suspect him to be a closet cocksucker.

Uncarvedblock Wrote:Kirk Cameron was also a proponent for the production of the Left Behind movies, among other Christian propaganda films, and I suspect him to be a closet cocksucker.

Ha, that was my first reaction as well.

But he did get one thing right in that first video in the opening post, when he said he's a sinner and we're all sinners. That much is true.

But the Crocko-duck?
LMAO.
:biggrin:

This is the best picture i could find that is a close relation to the common ancestor of crocodiles and ducks. It's a descendant closer related to crocodiles though.
The Longosuchus:
[Image: Longosuchus_BW.jpg]
This is the page on the division that the common ancestor would be found under:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archosaur
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so