Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who uses protection?
Just curious, how many of you use protection, and if you don't use protection, do you climax inside your partner (or let them climax inside of you)?

always use protection

Since i've not got a partner at the moment and pretty much fucking every cute guy around,i always use protection, you'd be a dick not too.

We're 100% monogamous, trust each other and have both been tested, so we can safely enjoy barebacking. However if the situation was different we most certainly would use protection.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Protection always and forever.

The only exception I could think of is if I was with a partner for a good long time and was sure of his hygiene. That being said I slipped up once with a regular 'friend' of mine. Got tested and was fine, but the scare has made sure I won't ever do that again...NO GLOVE = NO LOVE.

My first wasnt Protect but I been tested as clean and wont do anything stupid like that again...

I have never used protection...I would NOT recommend this to anyone else. I made a choice based on my own unique life experience and what I thought about AIDS. I am HIV-

If I was young today I would definitely use protection.

East Wrote:If I was young today I would definitely use protection.

Why does your age make a difference?
Fred

fredv3b Wrote:Why does your age make a difference?

AIDS did not appear til I was in my early 20s...I had already had sex with many men and AIDS was not a concern. If I grew up with AIDS I would have most likely had a very different outlook as I would have grown up with the fear embedded in my psyche.

Let me ask a slightly different question. Why do you not follow your own advice?
Fred