Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who uses protection?
I always use protection Confusedmile:

fredv3b Wrote:Let me ask a slightly different question. Why do you not follow your own advice?

I have been with my partner for 25 years and since we are both HIV- I dont see the point. If I was single I might reconsider but unless either one of us dies I dont' see that happening.

East Wrote:I have been with my partner for 25 years and since we are both HIV- I dont see the point. If I was single I might reconsider but unless either one of us dies I dont' see that happening.

If you two are monogamous then fair enough.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I've never once had anal sex without protection, to easy to tear something, too easy to contract something. Oral, yeah I go bare dick to mouth all the time, intellectually I know that's not the right answer but I guess you take the risks you feel are acceptable.
Richard

i always have nd always will use protection Smile

I use protection with everyone but my partner; him and I have been tested together and only play safely with others (open relationship). We still get checked regularly and (obviously) maintain hygienical standards.

However, I did make the mistake of not using protection one time and that one time bit me in the ass and I definitely learned my lesson!

My partner and I have been together for 5 years and share a home together. We are completely monogamous and have been tested. We do not use protection, and he does climax inside me.

I always, always, ALWAYS use protection, except with one guy whom I've been hooking up with for years and years. And I'm a bottom so I require men to wear protection as well. It's too dangerous not to nowadays

Who ever im with i always say use condoms coz i like knowing im safe. Confusedmile:

For anal always, for oral not usually