Who would you go straight for?
Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyPolarBear View Post

With the body of Ivy Valentine
http://thefightingconnection.com/sit...-picture_0.jpg

yes ! i love ivy !!

Looks like megumidesu is a Boob lady
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...E_StIUkHAF

I was intrigued by the thought of threesomes that included a man 3 times. One was a bodybuilder couple who flirted with me hard and had I not been in a relationship I'd have taken them up on it.

But that was unusual physically speaking, I usually find softer guys more attractive (and just as it does with women, glasses automatically make them more interesting & appealing, probably because of what I associate with glasses). For example, I had a thing for Lizzie McGuire's parents, I liked the idea of having a threesome with them (though I keep being distracted by the idea of Lizzie catching us together and then the next several hours or so doing normal things while Cartoon Lizzie keeps shrieking & dry heaving Rofl ). Her parents can be seen here:

[Image: 11911.jpg]

And someone showed me his collection of X-Files and I had such a huge crush on both characters and actually had intense erotic desire for both. I'd see myself as warming up with him as she got turned on watching me and then the real fireworks would be between us after. :redface: Here, a YT vid of the characters, many of the scenes I saw and thought how nice a threesome would be:

As for if a guy ever interested me outside of the idea of with another woman, there MAY have been one, I had a crush on this guy in my early teens, but I can't say it was actually sexual, though OTOH maybe the smolder I felt just needed a tiny bit of encouragement to have combusted into true lust....anyway, Rogue of Cruxshadows:

[Image: Rogue-CXS.jpg]

Gwyneth Paltrow, Zhang Ziyi, Bette Davis

TomStatic Wrote:mmm Milla Jovovich
[Image: Milla-milla-jovovich-1235250_1027_768.jpg]
I have to agree there. Especially when she was in The Fifth Element.

Beau Wrote:I have to agree there. Especially when she was in The Fifth Element.

ah man indeed 5th Element i think was the first movie of her's that made me love her Big Grin sexiest woman alive

Lilitu Wrote:Gwyneth Paltrow, Zhang Ziyi, Bette Davis

I second Zhang Ziyi.

Lori Saunders from Petticoat Junction.

abcd1234 Wrote:Lori Saunders from Petticoat Junction.

WHOA!!!

DUUUUDE!!!

You just jumped on the "way back" train!!! LOL

One of the many "hick" shows I watched when growing up.

I know. That goes back aways.But she was beautiful.