Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoa I'm new to this cool gay forum! :)
Hi folks!

I'm new on here! My name is Nathan and I'm 23, currently living on the East Coast of the US.

I help in the family business (restaurant) which is a bit boring and not my ideal occupation but at least it helps to pay the bills I guess. It is my dream to get more into my drama/acting which I've done as an amature since I was a kid.

I came out to my parents and friends when I was 21! I've only had one real boyfriend which lasted for about a year. So now I'm free and single again but not really on an epic quest for love. Really just on here to chat and possibly make some good friendships along the way. If mr right were to come along and sweep me off my feet I wouldn't say no however! Confusedmile:

Been a bit of a lurker on here reading all your great posts and thought it was about time I officially sign up and join in with this cool gay forum. I've been a member of some others in the past but the mood seems a whole lot more friendly and a lot less bitchy on here than those!

Guess that's it for now but please say hello and I'll give you a holler back! Confusedmile:

Nath x

Hello. Welcome Smile

Thanks Marshlander! I saw your name at the top of the list on the front page!

I am honered to be greeted by the top poster already! Confusedmile:

Nath

Welcome to Gay Speak. This place is pretty laid back and chill.

dude! :eek:

good intro...welcome to the forums, I just had a load of caffeine so I'm all hyper...

welcome and hope you find what you're looking for here, plenty of threads and nice peeps, looking forward to your posts...

Hopefully that caffeine will help with your sleepy state! Smile What are you up to today?

I'm at home babysitting my little nephew Oli while my sister is out with her friends! She doesn't enjoy herself too much so good she is getting some quality time to herself. He's asleep right now so just tapping away on my notebook to pass the time.

Welcome!! Only one sentence: I love East Coast guys =D

blueeyes23 Wrote:Hopefully that caffeine will help with your sleepy state! Smile What are you up to today?

I'm at home babysitting my little nephew Oli while my sister is out with her friends! She doesn't enjoy herself too much so good she is getting some quality time to herself. He's asleep right now so just tapping away on my notebook to pass the time.

hehe, thanks man...

I'm just doing some job apps and random tasks Rolleyes laundry and such, fun fun fun.

that's good of you to give her some time though, top marks for being useful...

Welcome and this indeed a cool gay forum. That's the #1 reason why I joined, I thought this was the coolest out of all the gay forums. I see you already made 11 posts! Way to go!

I feel like your introduction. It maybe shows you are a funny guy