Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoa crazy dream
So apparently I had this really hilarious crazy and yet epic dream. Soooo apparently the guy I have been crushing on for awhile became my boyfriend and we hit it off good then my mom for some reason started acting all bitchy at me saying, "Your taking it too fast!" It pissed me off so i went to this crazy concert/bar place.

I met up with people I knew there and the place inside was shaped like a tall cylinder and had balconies and a huge dance floor and in the middle would play random bands they would just puff in and out as they please. So here where it gets epic. Theres this huge list saying, you have to drink 67 drinks in the right order and right time frame then once that is done you drink this shot which will activate this mode of spiritual enlightenment and you pretty much get super super drunk and can sing AMAZINGLY. Everyone tried but failed and my friend was going for it and Celine Dion or somebody came on and hes like i love you Celine!!!! So he chugged the final drink and he had an aura around him, his eyes became huge, and his voice went extremely high and sang probably one of the most highest but amazing notes to some song ever and the whole room went crazy. For some reason the people in the place we were at had random cartoon characters in there. I Swear i saw piccolo from dbz. Apparently at the end everyone was incredibly wasted and had terrible gas problems :?

Wow! That is amazing. What happened at the end when you woke up?

PaulUK Wrote:Wow! That is amazing. What happened at the end when you woke up?

yep sadly i did wake up it was a hilarious dream

Well,, that dream certainly beats the one I had last night where I dreamt about my toilet bowl overflowing when I flushed it.. (smile)....

Love it!

I tend to think a little Freudian when it comes to dreams and in this I'm tempted to say that there is an unconscious desire to break life’s rules... but I think Freud needed to see a shrink and have his bumps felt!

Seriously though, I happen to believe that dreams are simply the product of the unconscious mind working in the absence of waking logic. There isn't any meaning to them.

I had a really vivid dream once that I will remember always.

In the dream it was a lovely summers day and the morning sun was shining through the curtains. I got out of bed to look out of the window and saw three guys in their 20's sun bathing in front of the house. Three horses passed by with three riders. One rider had a spring-loaded Nightstick in a holster for that purpose... (The rider presses down on the handle of the baton which releases it from the holster by spring action - the British Police used to or may still use them for crowd control).

Someone (Not one of the sun bathing guys) ran to the middle horse and pulled off and killed the rider with a knife. He returned to the sun bathers and dispatched each one with a separate action of a knife for each one in turn; Stabbing, Sawing and Hacking.

Lots of threes in that one.

I used to interpret it as a prediction of how each of my relationships would end. Slowly but cleanly, Fast and clean and finally slowly with lots of jagged edges as though hacked away over time.

Maybe, maybe not.

I had an out of body experience once in which I woke with a feeling that I needed to hide from a dark, featureless and malevolent entity vaguely human-shaped which was trying to gain access to the room from outside the window. I got out of bed and as I did so remember looking back at myself lying asleep in bed! It didn't feel at all strange.

That morning I experienced my first episode of Sleep Paralyses. Something which returns every so often. My logical mind knows that my brain has woken slightly ahead of the rest of my body but wow, I feel so tired I can easily fall back to sleep. I fight it though - in case I never wake up!

Silly I know, but that’s the human mind for you!