Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why!?!?!
Why is the gay community so superficial? Where I am the whole community is all about looks and sex. Ever since I have come out, all the gay people I have met are all about going around and being promiscuous. I don't understand... Where are the gay people who want to date?!?!

On internet forums.... welcome. Rolleyes

Haha... really? Confusedmile:

Yeah pretty much the Internet lol or in areas where we cant really find people to date Tongue

G day aggie. Most people in gayspeak are here predominantly for friendships and enjoy each other companies as well as to help each other and our younger friends with problems, it's not a dating site, so yes, you will meet guys here that are so superficial, dunno about the promiscuous part though...lol Smile

I only say that because I can relate to your dilemma. But I think the truth is is that there are a lot of guys out there who want to date, probably right in front of you, but they're just harder to see. Folk like you and me just have to work on putting ourselves and what we want out there (I don't mean to "put out" mind you) and let others see us. Taking an active role in our own life and all that.
Not sure if that makes sense, but I hope it does. It does in my head at least. :tongue:

dfiant Wrote:G day aggie. Most people in gayspeak are here predominantly for friendships and enjoy each other companies as well as to help each other and our younger friends with problems, it's not a dating site, so yes, you will meet guys here that are so superficial, dunno about the promiscuous part though...lol Smile

Hope I didn't imply that this was a dating site. The subtext of my own posts have been eluding me lately.

I am fairly new here but was pleasantly surprised at the support and love in GS. I hope you will be too Smile

Welcome aggie , I hope you enjoy this place as much as the rest of us do.
Welcome

I can't seem to find real dates on the internet, the first place I tried and signed up for, anonymously, they kept asking size, top or bottom and for pics and I don't mean my face. It freakin' scared me... I will never go to adam4adam again. THis forum is like a breath of fresh air. Smile