Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why!
Is it weird that I still feel alone, when I'm in a room filled with people? Is it weird that I have no interest rest in other people? I try to be more open but I can never put forth the energy. Why am I this way?

I'm pretty much the same way.

As for why, who the hell knows. And what does that matter, anyway? But, if you wana pay me $85 an hour for psycho-analysis (emphasis on the 'psycho' part, LOL!) may be we can figure it out! Tongue3

When I am in a room full of people I just want everyone to shut up so I can carry on the conversation that I am having with the voices in my head.

Maybe it is something as simple as you just don't like people?

It may be that you just prefer to socialize with people you know well. Or maybe you have a social anxiety problem that keeps you from being social when in a group setting.

Personally,, I have never been a social butterfly myself, and large groups of people seem to overwhelm me. When at a party, you will most likely find me setting on the balcony where it is less crowded.
We Have Elvis !!

Do you actually want to connect with them? Or when you put yourself in their midst, do you find them pretty much not worth the effort? Because those warrant two different sets of advice.

Lex