Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Does Everybody think They can Sing?
I really think that this is something that just needs to stop. I mean there are people that should just NEVER, EVER attempt to sing even for fun, the fact that they do it "seriously" only makes things worse.
Jordan and Peter Andre had that horrible "A Whole New World" and Jordan's voice is NOT pretty at all take a listen if you can. I just really think that people should know when to quit. Or am I alone?

I'm one of those people who shouldn't attempt it but still do in the confines of my car, my room, on the dancefloor, at work... at least I know I'm bad though!! haha

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:on the dancefloor, at work... at least I know I'm bad though!! haha

You have a dance floor at work !?!?!?!?!, Wow that's cool

Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1

Star Twister Wrote:You have a dance floor at work !?!?!?!?!, Wow that's cool

Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1

Rolleyes Well I guess you COULD say I have a dance floor at work... the dog play areas!! I dance with em in there when theres a tune I like on! :tongue:
AND they actually appreciate my singing!!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I'm one of those people who shouldn't attempt it but still do in the confines of my car, my room, on the dancefloor, at work... at least I know I'm bad though!! haha

haha! same here. My rendition of "Mack the Knife" at my work X-Factor comp has gone down in history Wink

here is the link To hear this U Have been warned!!!

What di yo thin a bout that "Live" version?
Bad Huh?

Painful but hilarious! Big Grin

I think it's this culture that were are living in of X factors, American Idols, that makes people see it on T.V and they say "Oh hey, I can do that" but when the honest truth is that no, not everybody can't sing just like not everybody can play soccer or ballet dancers.. it just send people the wrong message.

My ears hurt :frown: lol. The world is safe from my singing as i only sing to myself in the shower :redface: hehe.