Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am so occupied with southernness
Sylph Wrote:Okay, this is going no where, can we stop talking about Arkansas please? We alllllllllllllll know you love Arkansas, we all know you love to be southern and all that, but you constantly rehashing it is annoying people and I'm not sure what the actual purpose is insisting and pushing Arkansas so much. Especially since that is not where you were born/raised.

But either way , I just don't think it's gonna achieve nothing. I don't wanna crush your dreams or anything, believe me, but really, it's enough.

Imu2

Read the above message. It is not a rehash.

Arkansota Wrote:Actually, what it is is that I do kind of feel like moving to Arkansas was a mistake because the fact that maybe 10% of people think it's in the Midwest conflicts with my preference that everything be black and white. I constantly assert that Arkansas is in the South to make it absolutely set in stone, which is not how most people view geography. That's what is actually going on psychologically.

Eventually you are going to have to learn how to ignore the majority of humans on the planet. About 99.999998% of them are not worth worrying about.

The only ones who matter are those who care about you, love you, and will plane your arse on a regular basis to get you to become more than your basic programing. Xyxthumbs

The rest do not care about you, do not care how it affects you, nor are they going to change their views to suit you.

If anything, if you continue pushing people and the figure out its a 'hot topic' button for you they will start pushing it for all its worth and then laugh at your anxiety which will make you more anxious.

Arkansas is in the South. You know that - and I know that - its doesn't matter if anyone else knows or cares.

Arkansota Wrote:Actually, what it is is that I do kind of feel like moving to Arkansas was a mistake because the fact that maybe 10% of people think it's in the Midwest conflicts with my preference that everything be black and white. I constantly assert that Arkansas is in the South to make it absolutely set in stone, which is not how most people view geography. That's what is actually going on psychologically.

IT IS IN THE SOUTH!!!!!

please see the map I left for you in this thread earlier...

and big shocker, sweetie, nor life nor the world nor people are black and white..

you are going to have to learn to deal with it..It's going to be a heck of a lot more difficult for you given your disorder, but lifes is a raging bitch and she likes to tackle people with different dilemmas..

really, all of this doesn't do you any good..

use your "mad focusing" in the things that get you in a good place, do some activities that fulfill you, make the most of your studies, find a heatlhy relationship

(all of this are thing I aim to myself, and I'll have to get pass my own particular issues to do it, so you're not alone)