Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sister-In-Law from HELL
I concur. I mean it makes sense to care and love deeply for someone who you have been with... I can't say I know everything that has gone on and not going to pretend that I do... However, if it is going to cause you this much grief, unhappiness and misery I mean I think you might be better off parting ways ultimately. I mean one perspective I thought would be that I would hate to have made myself miserable for 20 years or whatever being with someone that did me like that only to have wasted 20 years when I could have broken it off when I could have.

Nothing is easy in this world but the world will beat you down if you let it... It kind of parallels to a small extent of me going on a date with someone who was a total slob...I could have made it a very short date and ended it there but I didn't and I could have saved myself from enduring a bad experience.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:I think she is a crazy bird person...with mental issues.

I like this and agree, she is crazy as hell. Like someone I could potentially watch on television. Would you mind filming your interactions with her? For scientific purposes of course! Ill even make popcorn to make the scientific process go more smoothly Smile.

Bird Person...

[Image: latest?cb=20140415133633]

Crazy bird person...

Joking aside, I think someone who tells someone for no reason repeatedly to shut up and someone who has tons of birds in other animals has issues and [MENTION=13210]Beaux[/MENTION] shouldn't tolerate this nonsense from her, his husband or anyone. I think an exit strategy is the best possible outcome.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I will say, upfront, that I wouldn't wish on ANYONE what I have been through in the past five years of my "marriage" (it is difficult to think of something that was predicated on lies as a genuine marriage, especially when I have my parent's marriage of 54 years to hold up as an example). Unfortunately, I made my bed and now I have to lay in it.

However, please don't misunderstand. I am not so delusional as to believe that the vows of marriage are a prison, nor am I so foolish to think that he will change.

There are other disabled persons here on the forum, who I am sure will back me up when I say, that major life changes are mush more difficult to make as a disabled person. So, I am forced to accept that, until I have completed approiate planning, I have to bide my time. Which I am.

Tomorrow is my birthday. My husband ~may~ tell me "Happy Birthday" (though, it is equally likely that he will not), but otherwise I cannot expect any form of recognition or celebration (same goes for Christmas, anniversaries, Valentine's Day.....). He is very guarded with money when it comes to me (he once decided that I ~must~ be stealing from him and walked around calling me a "theif" for a week until we sat down with the bank statements and I proved that I hand taken any money).

So, the only money I get that is mine, comes from the sale of my snakes, which weren't able to be bred this year or money from running my food cart. Unfortunately, I have had to place the cart into storage until I can come up with the money to make changes to bring me into compliance with the new laws that went into effect last month.

Until I am able to afford otherwise, I just have to deal with it. Yes, I go through serious bouts of depression, but I think anyone in my situation would. It is what it is, and there are SO many people out there with it so much worse than I have it, I just try to count my blessings.

There were many things that I wanted out of life when this relationship started, and I am smarter than the average bear. Don't discount me. I have DEFINATELY grown since this relationship started. In fact, I should thank him for making me, in some ways, a better person: my skin is thicker, my will stronger, my mind more cunning, and my resolve set in stone. I wouldn't be the person I am today, if it weren't for his relentless abuse.

Xoxo
Beau

Well just hope there was a way to either help cope or speed up the process of getting you out this situation... Hell is hell. Yeah, people do have it worse but doesn't mean you should settle. I hate seeing good people getting treated like shit, harassed, bullied, or whatever else. I really wish I was in a better position to help... Didn't you have parents who lived somewhere, FL? It sounded like it might be a bit dicey but possibly better than where you're at now?

I don't think anyone thinks you're delusional... I think most people just want you out of this bad situation.

I do hope you have a better day today and not let all this crap bother you...after all it is your birthday. I do wish you a happy birthday Smile
Check out my stuff!