Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why? Just........WHY? (a rant.....sort of)
Ok, I'm only human (sort of)........so don't get pissed at me here........this is just a mini rant. This may get shallow and vain............
No offense meant.......

Yeah, I have no interest in women, but every once in a while, I will see one staring at me with a big Cheshire cat grin, or attempting to flirt with me, or coming on to me. It rarely happens, but it happens.

Today I went to the laundry room in my apartment complex. As I was putting my clothes in the washing machines, this girl comes in....dragging her feet under her like garbage bags being dragged to the dumpster, looked like she was in her PJ's, hair looked like she stuck her finger in a light socket, not to mention some fat hanging out of her see through PJ shirt!!!! Puke

She says "hi", I say "hi" back and go back to what I am doing. She is getting clothes out of the dryer, so my back is to her.

I turn on the machines and grab my basket and turn to leave, and she is standing in the corner, leering at me while folding clothes, with that creepy Cheshire cat grin!!!

OMFG!

Exactly WHAT does she think that ANYONE would find attractive about ANYTHING she has to offer????? GAG! BARF!!

I mean, really! WHY are all the women that come on to me LIKE THIS??? Gross, disgusting, and just fugly??????????????????????????

Not that I really give a shit, but COME ON!!!! Can't ONE hot babe ever come on to me???? Cheezus Crackers already!!!!

WHY is gutter garbage SO fucking attracted to me?

Gawd! Makes my skin crawl!!!!

Rant over.
ThanksHerzXyxwave

I'm attracted to you and I'm not gutter garbage. (Of course I'm not a woman also.)

Anyway though luck being a hot dude =/

I never said I was "hot", nor have I ever claimed to be "hot" by any means.

But I DO put my clothes ON to go outside my front door, whether its to go to my truck for something or go to the mailbox. I don't go out in my UNDERWEAR or PJs!!!! And I sure as hell at least put on a hat if I am not gonna comb my hair!

If you are gonna be making "googoo eyes" at someone, at LEAST make sure you are made up decent enough for them to respond!!

FYI everybody - the same applies to guys. If you are so disgustingly slovenly that you cannot get dressed to go outside, what the hell makes you think I'm gonna want some of that????

Maybe she found you irresistible?.........or maybe she was just more interested in your laundry?

Hmm…I sometimes wear pj bottoms in public, but then I’m still washed, trimmed, and neat. Just find them so comfy…and I have colour coordinated scarves for my “town only” ones. :p

Wolfpack Wrote:Maybe she found you irresistible?.........or maybe she was just more interested in your laundry?

LMAO............you got a point there!!!

She was smiling at my towels!!!! RoflRofl

Believe me..............99.9999999999999999999% of people on this planet find me PLENTY resistible.

Jovial Wrote:Hmm…I sometimes wear pj bottoms in public, but then I’m still washed, trimmed, and neat. Just find them so comfy…and I have colour coordinated scarves for my “town only” ones. :p

Hmmm, well..........there ARE exceptions.....
If I were in the store when you came in like that................weeeeeellllll, lets just say you might be leaving PJ-less!!

Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1

Lots of hot women have probably been into you... the only thing is, is that they're probably already taken!!! Smile

MisterTinkles Wrote:
Hmmm, well..........there ARE exceptions.....
If I were in the store when you came in like that................weeeeeellllll, lets just say you might be leaving PJ-less!!

Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1 Evilgrin1

Then may I sit on your lap Evilgrin1

By the way, next time I want to help with the laundry :/

…….and perhaps we can give that lady something to really grin about Wink