Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why? Just........WHY? (a rant.....sort of)
southbiochem Wrote:If anything, I would appreciate anyone taking an interest in me.

Take the compliment and move on, no need to make a big deal out of it. *shrugs*

Thats not the point.

Some disgusting woman making "googoo eyes" at me, with her gut hanging out of her "see thru" PJ top, dragging her feet along the ground under her like bags of garbage is heinous enough as it is.

The WORST part is someone who blatantly obviously has absolutely NO respect for themselves to be looking like that in a public place, has any regards towards self cleanliness or hygiene......and expects someone ELSE to be turned on by that?

That is NOT a compliment, it is a serious felony against any decent persons sensibilities.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Thats not the point.

Some disgusting woman making "googoo eyes" at me, with her gut hanging out of her "see thru" PJ top, dragging her feet along the ground under her like bags of garbage is heinous enough as it is.

The WORST part is someone who blatantly obviously has absolutely NO respect for themselves to be looking like that in a public place, has any regards towards self cleanliness or hygiene......and expects someone ELSE to be turned on by that?

That is NOT a compliment, it is a serious felony against any decent persons sensibilities.

Again..Smile, nod, move along. Simple.

southbiochem Wrote:Again..Smile, nod, move along. Simple.

Again.......not the point.

Thats what I did. Smile, said "hi", and went my way.

At least you aren't hit on by gross men who think you are a woman.

My mother and I got hit on today by these guys working construction. And then when they saw I was a guy, they just took off Sheep

Trust me, getting hit on by a woman is more of a compliment.

Sylph Wrote:At least you aren't hit on by gross men who think you are a woman.

My mother and I got hit on today by these guys working construction. And then when they saw I was a guy, they just took off Sheep

Trust me, getting hit on by a woman is more of a compliment.

I would have loved to have seen the looks on their faces!!!!!Rofl

I bet they will be talking about that for a week!!!!