Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Stall My Post?
Satinesque Wrote:Oh. Okay. I used to love splatting trolls on my forums, so I understand more, now. Thanks for explaining that to me. Paranoia is in my DNA!

Hey. don't feel bad Satanesque (hehehehehe!)

When I first joined GS I was mad as hell about the same thing and nearly quit. NOW I really appreciate it because it sure cuts down on the trolls. And the trolls that do sneak by don't usually last long thanks to Andy. We like GS for that and hope you will too.

Go here to read about the latest episode.
https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=541749#post541749

Virgoilla. Nose-pick

You may hit 50 in this thread alone if you keep the thread going. Smile

Lex

It drove me nuts as well, I had no idea why it happened, I have a hunch that it is somewhere in the rules or terms of membership.

Gee, Virge, I like now that you are just PO'd from time to time.
I bid NO Trump!

i had the sa,problem
joined last night and poured my heart out into a really long relationship issue but the post seems to have vanished after sending it and i was worrying it may have disappeared..

i did receive a welcome post from Andy so perhaps replying directly to him will help

abritabroad Wrote:i had the sa,problem
joined last night and poured my heart out into a really long relationship issue but the post seems to have vanished after sending it and i was worrying it may have disappeared..
Well, that shouldn't happen on your first post, I don't think. So… if it wasn't published it may in fact be lost. Sad

I've lost a few long posts myself -- not having to do with anything other than technical glitches. I've learned to compose *long* replies in other applications and then copy/paste into the forum post field. Hope if shows up but if it didn't, see if you can reconstruct it!

Welcome to the forum.

Wavey

It's just happened, again!

Butterfingers Wrote:It drove me nuts as well, I had no idea why it happened, I have a hunch that it is somewhere in the rules or terms of membership.

BUTTERFINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
[COLOR="Blue"]☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝ my favorite group!!!!! Here's a great song by them!
The video is hilarious. Watch closely.[/COLOR]

LJay Wrote:Gee, Virge, I like now that you are just PO'd from time to time.
LJay... Righty now I can't think of anything that could piss me off... If you think of something before I do let me know.

abritabroad Wrote:i had the sa,problem
When I start a long thread topic or even a long email I do it as a text document, save it, then C&P it to a forum or for email. I could have gotten pissed if the thread I just disappeered into another universe.

Iceblink Wrote:When you get to 50, a whole new world is going to open up.

Just think what Icey has to look forward to in two years!