Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why You No Chat?
So one of the first things I've noticed since I came here is that there is a chat room and no one uses it. Why is this? I know it seems it would take away from what the forum is but I feel it just encourages a closer knit community and helps get people to stay on here more.

What's up with that?

It gets used I'd say on a mildly regular basis. I know I chat with my regulars~ quite often. Although I do wish it would get used more often. I usually have an eye on it because I'm just more comfortable chatting in a chat room than on a thread.

This board has members from all over the world, different timezones and different schedules. Sometimes I'll go a long time without chatting, but recently I've been in chat several times in quick succession with the same few members, at roughly the same time of day. So people here do use it, it's just all about the timing.

edit, well spence beat me to it Confusedmile:

Haha so I just go in at the wrong times. Bummerrr

if two people are there it feels like a third is intruding.

When I first joined the forums I used to check it out and, still to this day, I've NEVER seen anyone online. I think its a shame really Sad

Personally.... I know it sounds terrible, but I've never really felt the need too and plus.. not sure where it is

I've been on this forum long enough to realize the chat goes though phases, sometimes it's dead for a couple months, and then sometimes it gets quite popular.

I do try to pop in when I see people online.

Found it, just the four of us! we can make it if we try!

i said "hi guys" 3 tiems on the chat, no answer, so i quited the ideea. Better if you just take the skype, i had a talk with a really shy dude