Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why am I single?
Why am I still Single? I do not go out to clubs because I never really meet people there and plus I hate the clubs. What should I do to meet guys if I do not like clubs?

I'm into the arts and films and photography and etc. Not into the whole party scene, though I do not mind it as long as I have good friends around (which I do not have here anymore) or if I had a BF.

What should I do to meet other guys? whether it be friends or potential BFs.

Online - chatrooms, forums and some dating services are one way to go.

You could try on line dating sites. Or join some groups that involve your hobbies such as the arts.

Do what I did and hook up with someone but for the love of god make sure they don't have a girlfriend that will burst into the bedroom lol

I tried online and nothing. No response back or the conversation barley lasts past the first sentence. Maybe I am doing something wrong? and I'll look into joining something.

Got hobbies?

Other than my drug years (where I met lots of 'friends' as long as I had party favors) I met a lot of people through doing other activities, such as joining groups of hikers/campers and going to group activities. I was part of an archery club when I lived in Nevada. I'm currently a member of seed swapping (no not THAT kind of seed, heirloom seeds).

I also met people when I attended school back in the last century.

I didn't limit myself to just gay activities - I met plenty of LGBT in other activities.

Then there are LGBT community centers all over the place that you can go to.

What are your interests other than sex? Go, join groups/clubs where folk meet face to face, make friends with friendly folk.

People tend to know people, and you will be introduced to more people through them.

What about your local LGBT center, give it a try you never know.

Alwaysconfused Wrote:I tried online and nothing. No response back or the conversation barley lasts past the first sentence. Maybe I am doing something wrong? and I'll look into joining something.

No, you aren't doing anything wrong, I find the same. With online dating you have to remember that 95% of the time you are chatting with a penis and we all know that penis' vocabularies are limited to spitting.

Search for groups in your local area that cater for your interests, there could even be a gay and lesbian group that you could get involved. Usually if these people have interests other than sex, you have a better chance of striking a conversation.

All the best

Daz x

Thanks y'all! Wish me luck!

Good luck x