Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are a lot of gays shallow?
Charon Wrote:I knew I was homosexual when I was nine ...
So, apologies for the length of the answer but your kind and thoughtful comments deserved some explanation? Want more, you are welcome to contact me privately.
Many thanks for this little bit of personal history. Very interesting indeed, and a totally different world, really.
How do you feel about equal marriage?

Perception of depth of character is just that...perception. This means we "see" so much of it because that is what is perceived, not necessarily what is actually possible from those being observed. This logic would then suggest that maybe the majority are not shallow but only behave that way socially out of a systemic need for guarding safety. If I'm reared that being homosexual, or well endowed, or have a deep character, I'm naturally going to behave in a way that minimizes these truths about myself. I won't mind that you perceive me as shallow because I prefer the safety of shallow.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Because it makes vulnerable gay men feel normal and strong.

I'm sorry but I don't have time to deep. That takes away from the important things in life trying to look fabulous, shopping, and having things to impress.

We're all shallow at one point or another.....whether we admit it or not. If i'm gonna date.... the person has to be at least a little attractive. So there. you could have all the personality in the world. Looks DO score points. Truth.

Mick