Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are gay guys so bloody annoying to me!?
Well Im feminine as shit and its not on purpose. Go dknows my friend would have killed me already if it was XD. But why get annoyed with something if someone can't help it? Ive met queens and flamers who do do it on purpose; they mostly do it to get attention no lie as they feel being gay isn't enough of a social divider and they want to stand out even more :/ but if you're going to feel that, how are you ever going to find a partner who might be this feminine? Just saying

WHAT, I typed out a huge post, the forum logged me out and I lost it ALL. Grr.

Here we go...

I get where the OP is coming from.

Admittedly there is a sub-culture within the fem world that is very bitchy and bullies. It's not cool and we shouldn't tolerate it. My own experiences include extreme rudeness, punching people out of the way, dropping litter and watching waiters pick it up, treating others/myself poorly, and pressuring others to drink/smoke. Punching a guy three times your size is usually a bad idea Wink Confusedmile:

I don't know why some bitchy fems bully or why it's sometimes directed at me. I can only assume that they are either jealous of my genuineness, feel threatened by me or are being bullied themselves and don't manage their feelings productively.

For a long while, this lead me to avoid the gay world. I had a very bad impression of the gay community and found wider society just to be more accepting and less judgemental. However, over time I learnt that the less loud gays are usually the nicer guys and it's just a case of muddling through the gay scene until you do find some nice people. I can only concluded that I was either very unlucky as to meet all these nasty people, or that the gay community is too tolerant of this kind of bad behaviour. I'm thinking it's a bit of both.

Admittedly there is a sub-culture within the fem world that is very bitchy and bullies. It's not cool and we shouldn't tolerate it. My own experiences include extreme rudeness, punching people out of the way, dropping litter and watching waiters pick it up, treating others/myself poorly, and pressuring others to drink/smoke. Punching a guy three times your size is usually a bad idea

You are referring to what I call "assholes"...and they come in every flavor, shape, size, color and sexual preference. The bigger and actual problem is stereotyping and generalizing. Why would you let what you refer to as a "subculture" define millions of people and why does their bad behavoir in your opinion reflect on anyone but themselves anyway? It really is and should be about these individuals....not the much larger gay community.

I swear sometimes it seems as though for every step we take forward we take four steps back.

East,

I was just formulating what was going to be a multi paragraph post saying what you just did in three lines.Confusedmile:

Paul1,

I get logged out all the time like that. When you preview or submit and it prompts you to log in, just log in, your post will still be there, or [eerie music] perhaps that only happens to me [/eerie music].

Sure East, except assholes in the gay community seem to be revered, assholes in wider society seem to be smacked down. It's because everyone plays up to the stereotypes. I guess with less gay people about, the assholes can seem more concentrated.

I don't remember saying I defined millions of gay people by these assholes. When I was younger, I did become dismayed with all of my peers busy trying to be scene queens and bum licking the assholes. Luckily for me, I also met gay people a few years older, and they turned out to be really cool.

My problem is somewhat different. Everyone refuses to believe I'm gay. If I tried dressing up I would be called a man pretending to be a woman. Meanwhile when it comes to being gay my favorite fantasy is hooking up up with a good looking male octupus. The thought of being rubbed by 8 tentacles makes me almost pant. If he's well hung I hope I can suck him. The thought of octupus semen in my tummy makes me want to giggle.
Guys there may be other planets. Lets not wait to the last day to get ready. I would like to screw an extraterrestrial. I am ready to today.

keep in mind the OP Cardiganwearer has a "Self-deleted account..."
no profile means just noise.

pellaz Wrote:keep in mind the OP Cardiganwearer has a "Self-deleted account..."
no profile means just noise.

I was wondering what happened to Cardigan...he was interesting. I am sorry to see he deleted his account. He wasn't the OP though and wasnt' the one who made the statement..it was hinsoba.