Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are poppers so appealing to gay men?
Hey guys its my first post here so i just wanted to open up a wide topic on poppers.

I have recently started going on the scene as i have just came out! it seems like a lot of gay men are attracted to sniffing poppers? all the clubs and pubs i go into stink of them.

I decided to try some out to see what all the fuss was about, but found it hard to find them on-line. Finally i found a store (believe it or not on facebook) and ordered something called TNT from the-poppers.co.uk

I received my package the next day and tried it out, I got a bit of a head rush and a stiffer erection but it gave me a little bit of a sore head afterwards.

So what is the attraction to poppers from the gay community?

I would appreciate some comments!

Graham x

One question

what the hell is a popper?

As far as i know is Poppers a chemical drug-whatever ... should make mens hornier as without it ... I´m agaist it.

yeah i Googled
They don’t seem to dangerous but I think I still prefer my head unrushed.

They intensify your orgasm ALOT...they are also a bad health decision.

yea they make yout braincels go pop pop pop pop Big Grin not worth it dude keep off teh popperz

Is there a risk of OD on them when the body gets use to them and you need more to get the same buzz? Is there any addiction habits with these? Its better not to risk you health over getting a bigger high when having sex. But its the person's choice, I would do more research on them before deciding to use any. Never used any or thought about using them.

Rychard the Lionheart Wrote:Is there a risk of OD on them when the body gets use to them and you need more to get the same buzz? Is there any addiction habits with these?

We had a health course over STDs and drugs this year and yes, poppers are strongly addicting. The psychologist said, if he wasn't right, not my fault. Rolleyes

tried poppers once, didnt do a thing for me - cant see the attraction to be honest!

Be careful with them. They lower blood pressure, so if it is already low then it could drop through the floor.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk