Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you here ?
I came her because I needed to tell my psycho football hooligan mates etc that I was gay ,,,,turns out they didn't care one bit , and they got real defensive too if someone said negative stuff lol = and ime still here lol

I'm here to be able to say whatever I'm thinking. The majority of my friends are straight and although most suspect I'm gay there is very few I can be completely honest with. The discussions that happen on here are not the kind you have with people in general.

I haven't been here for that long, but at the time, I joined for relationship advice. Now, I like to help out others with any problems and hopefully lead them to resolving the issue.

to make new friends especially gay ones, ive never had gay friends they aren't easy to find so came here hoping for maybe one haha Big Grin

jogu656 Wrote:to make new friends especially gay ones, ive never had gay friends they aren't easy to find so came here hoping for maybe one haha Big Grin

Same here I do not have any gay friends in 'real life' , so it is nice to make some on here

I wanted a forum I could go to that I could develop a reputation on and just hang out at. I couldn't think of the appropriate forum to go to so I picked this one.