Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why couldn't this be the real poster for Thor 2?
Anyone here make this fan poster?

http://now.msn.com/thor-the-dark-world-p...nce-poster

Just sharing in case anyone missed it.

Btw, I loved this promo for this movie (finally, a fringe benefit for being dragged to see Avengers, I know who Loki is and what he's like!):

Pix Wrote:Anyone here make this fan poster?

http://now.msn.com/thor-the-dark-world-p...nce-poster

Just sharing in case anyone missed it.

Btw, I loved this promo for this movie (finally, a fringe benefit for being dragged to see Avengers, I know who Loki is and what he's like!):

I would love to see that version!

And Loki is actually my favorite now after seeing Thor 2, although Marvel's Loki and Nordic mythology's Loki are different...

The promo is very nice! I saw that pic everywhere on the internet LOL

I dont see what the big deal is, whether it was a fan made poster or not. Who cares.

I went to see the movie last night. It was ok. Nothing at all what I expected.

Thor and Loki are brothers, thus I see this poster and I think someone is siding with that politician who says gay marriage is like incest.

well, as hot as Loki is, i just don't think those two would be compatible:tongue:Rolleyes

Careful Pix my dear, according to some sources that movie has caused quite the outrage among believers in Thor:

http://fusion.net/Good_Morning_Today/vid...ots-201699

The Marvel Universe is different from the mythology (and they're more super powered beings than gods). And at least in the movie version Loki was more adopted than an actual brother.

I have wondered how some Heathens who revere the Scandinavian gods would react to the Marvel version, though technically they shouldn't care. Some reconstructionists use a passage in a book or myth to show homosexuality is vile, though not all...just like the more mainstream religions there are a lot of different takes on it. And in the end I figured any who would make a big deal about the comics/films weren't worth taking seriously anymore than say Satanists who had a hissy over Bless the Child, or fundies over Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Chase Wrote:Careful Pix my dear, according to some sources that movie has caused quite the outrage among believers in Thor

Thanks so much for that. Rofl

[COLOR="Blue"]Omg what ever gurls, so what if they're adopted brothers.... HAWT xD

Why can't Thor hold me that way >.>

Also, it doesn't gotta mean they're fucking, you don't see Thor's Dick in Loki's Ass on the poster, gosh >.> It's just an Embrace.

Quote: And at least in the movie version Loki was more adopted than an actual brother.

Biological and Adopted Sisters do it all the time and it's not sexual, why has this gotta be immediately viewed as sexual? It's like when straight girls dance with each other, it's like whatever, but when two guys do it, it's immediately gay and we start looking for who's the "Man" & "Woman" between the two >.>

I think it's cute ^.^

I wouldn't let my brother hold me this way, because 1) he'd read too much into it, cause he's emotionally stunted (>.>) and 2) he's highly religious xD so >.> . And believe me, I'm in no way sexually attracted to my siblings.

Men are probably just too sexual to embrace without immediately trying to figure out who is the Top or Bottom for the evening.Lurking[/COLOR]