Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do Asian guys...
...fall in love with me so easily?

It's a little confusing. All of my friends think it's sooooo creepy, but myself? I think I've just gotten used to it. My last two boyfriends were Chinese (both 27y/o). The very first day I started dating them, they told me that they were in love with me. Personally, I thought it was cute, but once again, my friends told me that they are creeps & to stop talking to them, ahahah.

*fast forward to present-day*

Now, I've been talking to another Chinese guy. He's 34y/o. We've been "talking" for a couple days and just a couple hours ago, he told me he was in love with me. Mind you, I haven't even met this one in person yet. Is that creepy? He's always telling me things like "I only want you" and "You are the perfect boy". Can someone really like another just from chatting and not meeting face-to-face? I think it's possible (look at all these long-distance relationships), but only after a few days?

I guess what I'm getting at is... Is he being sincere? Do y'all think it's creepy? Am I an Asian magnet? Am I really that beautiful... and handsome... and perfect... and funny... and lovely... and wonderful... and amazing... and fantastic... and and anddddd?

LOLOLOL, k...

Uhm. Stuff.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:Uhm. Stuff.

OHMIGAW... You srsly just unlocked the secrets of the universe.

*explodes*

Why not with me...? Or maybe, yes probably it happens even with me and I'm glad, cause I'm into Asian eheheh.
ACTUALLY... ehrm...
But honestly I don't believe something will happen during a chat-session, where EVERYONE can be a liar.
Even the distance relationships... I saw a lot of distance relationship, some longer, other shorter. But every single one at the end is finished. Every-single-one.

You're from the US, so maybe you're different to an European like me, what I can say about some Asian people is that there are obvious cultural differences, and some of these are on what concern 'love'. All the Asian that I knew are more independent than the 'common European people' (oh gosh, it's like I'm talking about stereotypes, I hate this, but I'm not able to explain in another way...) so maybe they like to use these word more often than us. If an European uses this word is like: "Oh, I really want to marry you forever and ever, live with you for the rest of my life blahblahblah".
Not right or wrong, only a difference.
;-)

Well, I just fell in love with you. I wobble a bit as a disabled marine. But I use to love improving relations with China. I fell madly in love with the first Chinese guy I went to bed with. He was surprised that an Irish American guy from NYC would love a Chinese guy. I told him that gay New Yorkers love everyone.

He had never had sex with a guy before, He was 33 and I was 29. I continued having sex with him for 4 years. He thought I was "the craziest guy he ever met." I thought he was incredibly cute and charming to be with.

Being Asian is a gift to some gay guys. Good luck!!!

When they say it, it truly means "I wanna love you forever please don't leave me I want to control every aspect of your life you are mine and I own you please don't leave me I love you omg..."... at least with me, it does.

& It's not really a long distance relationship. He lives maybe... 20 miles away? So not far at all. I was just using it as an example if he could really feel this way just by chatting with me without having met. I'm not really into him, I just was curious what y'all thought of him being THAT into me. Sad to say, but he just doesn't really make my... man part... happy enough.

gilhooly Wrote:Well, I just fell in love with you. I wobble a bit as a disabled marine. But I use to love improving relations with China. I fell madly in love with the first Chinese guy I went to bed with. He was surprised that an Irish American guy from NYC would love a Chinese guy. I told him that gay New Yorkers love everyone.

He had never had sex with a guy before, He was 33 and I was 29. I continued having sex with him for 4 years. He thought I was "the craziest guy he ever met." I thought he was incredibly cute and charming to be with.

Being Asian is a gift to some gay guys. Good luck!!!

I've heard that before from one of my ex's... He always said that I was "so cute" that he didn't know why I would love an Asian guy because they are weird looking and have small... y'know... Truth is, I like small... y'knows... They don't hurt when doing the deed. XD

The "falling in love instantly online" phenomenon doesn't seem all that uncommon when it comes to younger LGBT people. I think it's just a side-effect of the loneliness and alienation they're going through. You can't honestly claim you've fallen in love with a person you've chatted with for a few days. If that's how you feel, you've merely fallen for the personality you're projecting onto him. A few days of talking isn't enough for you to grasp the personality of another person properly so the feeling you perceive as love for him must be based at least partially on assumptions from your side.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:The "falling in love instantly online" phenomenon doesn't seem all that uncommon when it comes to younger LGBT people. I think it's just a side-effect of the loneliness and alienation they're going through. You can't honestly claim you've fallen in love with a person you've chatted with for a few days. If that's how you feel, you've merely fallen for the personality you're projecting onto him. A few days of talking isn't enough for you to grasp the personality of another person properly so the feeling you perceive as love for him must be based at least partially on assumptions from your side.

Woah, woah, woah now! I never said anything along the lines of feeling any type of way towards him. Last I checked, I said I wasn't really into him because, well, he wasn't that attractive to me. The whole post was about how this guy feels about me. & I can honestly say that I've never fallen in love with someone I barely know... because just that, I barely know them! I'm sure I could fall in love with someone that I've only chatted online with, but that would probably take months.

xzeik Wrote:Woah, woah, woah now! I never said anything along the lines of feeling any type of way towards him. Last I checked, I said I wasn't really into him because, well, he wasn't that attractive to me. The whole post was about how this guy feels about me. & I can honestly say that I've never fallen in love with someone I barely know... because just that, I barely know them!

I didn't mean "you" as in YOU, I used it instead of "one". Like "if that's how one feels, then blah blah" Smile