Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do Asian guys...
HumbleTangerine Wrote:I didn't mean "you" as in YOU, I used it instead of "one". Like "if that's how one feels, then blah blah" Smile

At first, I thought so, but once I read it again, it seemed like you were using "you" a little too much to NOT be talking about me... & using "him" so much only painted the picture that you were talking about how I feel about HIM.

If that's how he feels, he has merely fallen for the personality he's projecting onto you. A few days of talking isn't enough for him to grasp the personality of another person properly so the feeling he perceives as love for you must be based at least partially on assumptions from his side.

Doesn't this revised version flow so much better? & less on the confusing side? ;>

Just 2 days chatting and he loves you.. hmm, though if hes feeling that way maybe its best to let him know and stop being so damn lovely and amazing... i know its not easy, i have the same issue :p Try not to lead him on.

xzeik Wrote:At first, I thought so, but once I read it again, it seemed like you were using "you" a little too much to NOT be talking about me... & using "him" so much only painted the picture that you were talking about how I feel about HIM.

If that's how he feels, he has merely fallen for the personality he's projecting onto you. A few days of talking isn't enough for him to grasp the personality of another person properly so the feeling he perceives as love for you must be based at least partially on assumptions from his side.

Doesn't this revised version flow so much better? & less on the confusing side? ;>

It actually does, although if you thought I was addressing you initially that would mean I didn't read your post at all, and we're not underestimating me THAT much, are we? Tongue

Also I wasn't talking about you and your situation specifically, but more like a general observation.

No such thing is being creepy when you are attractive to someone and the person is attractive to you right back.
Just take your time and see how the land lays.
Gay or straight you go for it.
It's really no ones business who you fall in love with or attractive to.
Race should not be a issue(off topic I know).
Bottom line is having fun.

......mmmm....no matter if he's Chinese, Mongol, Nepalese, Bengali or whatever..

anyone who says he's in love with you after 2 days would raise a big red flaming flag...

I haven't met Asians except for a Hindu doctor that came to give a lecture, a Japanese exchange dude and a Chinese girl that came to teach Mandarin..so I don't really know what they're into...

but from what I've know of you so far you're handsome and approachable enough to attract a lot of guys as it is....maybe it's more on that note

southbiochem Wrote:......mmmm....no matter if he's Chinese, Mongol, Nepalese, Bengali or whatever..

anyone who says he's in love with you after 2 days would raise a big red flaming flag...

I haven't met Asians except for a Hindu doctor that came to give a lecture, a Japanese exchange dude and a Chinese girl that came to teach Mandarin..so I don't really know what they're into...

but from what I've know of you so far you're handsome and approachable enough to attract a lot of guys as it is....maybe it's more on that note

Hahaha, approachable? Nice try... I tend to repel guys.

UPDATE: I've already stopped talking to said Chinese guy after he invited me over to take care of his... needs. That's like the biggest turn-off to me.

xzeik Wrote:Hahaha, approachable? Nice try... I tend to repel guys.

UPDATE: I've already stopped talking to said Chinese guy after he invited me over to take care of his... needs. That's like the biggest turn-off to me.

I did say "from what I've seen so far"...

and yes, please, that guy had a red flag for clothes...

southbiochem Wrote:I did say "from what I've seen so far"...

and yes, please, that guy had a red flag for clothes...

I don't mean to repel them... I don't repel anyone else. @_@ People have told me that I am intimidating, though. I don't see how. I am tiny~

I think the only thing about him that I was attracted to was his broken English... Other than that... No.

I think it's not seriously, sincerely. This guy want impress you, because he's found a guy to talking and maybe dating, and he so happy but he doesn't know: is he really love you or it just influence of shortly gladness that he's found you. Maybe he types this words for everyone whom he find to talk. Or maybe he really fall in love you. But when guys typing me on chats or saying in date me about love after first chatting, I just smile, because I know that he can change his opinion during week, and he's words were just for impress me or influence of gladness that he able for talking with guy, dating. But sometimes guys really fall in love after first dating and long chatting. So, who knows? Keep talking and time will show it was true or not.

EH as far as Chinese guys go, most I've met seem fairly easy to get to that clingy stage, which honestly isn't a problem however I reserve the L word for when it matters. Never met one that said it in a short time thankfully but definitely met a few "short notice" cling ones (well all of them really).

All in all, I'm not a hoe and go kinda guy so it has never bothered me.