Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do I get hit on by middle aged daddies?
HumbleTangerine Wrote:I'll fuck an older man while watching it from above using a camera and a screen whilst pretending I'm actually watching a swiss exchange student who just so happens to kind of look like me fucking his real estate owner to compensate to repay some overdue rent.

Insextion.

Well last year I was stupid and ended up sleeping with a guy that was 30 years older than me. It was a fantasy I need to get out of my system but I would never do it again.

Well I wouldnt mind a bf who is in his 40s though lol!

artyboy Wrote:Well last year I was stupid and ended up sleeping with a guy that was 30 years older than me. It was a fantasy I need to get out of my system but I would never do it again.
You tried it and then it was time to rinse the grey away.

Well, I have lots of fantasies about having sex with men about 10 years older than me. And most of my partners are around that age. Herz

Camfer Wrote:To attempt to answer the OP's sincere question, if you are at a gay club on your own, you will get approached by other guys who are also alone. A lot of younger people tend to travel in packs, while many middle-aged guys can't find anyone to go out to a club with them, and hence may end up at gay clubs on their own. When you're alone you're approachable, so they approach you. You will get fewer guys approaching you if you're there with friends and never leave their side.

I guess the real point is to be kind to everyone and to state clearly in a polite manner if you're not interested in someone. Next step is to approach whomever interests you. Don't sit back and hope a guy you're interested to know will approach you. Take initiative. Get used to some rejection by guys. It's good practice in case you find yourself single and middle aged one day.
This is very well said. I don't think any of the other posters were really implying that OP ought to find older man attractive, just that he ought to be grateful that they find him attractive. OP, if you're cute (and most guys are at age 18) accept the fact that almost everyone older than you is going to notice you, and find you attractive, whether or not they want to get into your pants. So your middle-aged admirers are just bolder than your 22 year old admirers - to be expected - and from their perspective, if they did entertain a thought of getting it on with you, nothing ventured, nothing gained, since there are some young guys that are actually happy to go with older men. You would do much better in your future gay life if yu learned just to politely tell unwanted attention that you are not interested, and thank them for the compliment. Someone you like and desired might actually see you being polite instead of angry, and your worth would suddenly increase in his eyes.

artyboy Wrote:Well last year I was stupid and ended up sleeping with a guy that was 30 years older than me. It was a fantasy I need to get out of my system but I would never do it again.
The guy did not live up to your fantasy?