Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do I get such a negative reaction from y'all?
I might be naive but I'm definitely not malicious and I'm learning all the time.

I think because you seem to ask the same questions and make the same statements over and over and over and over and over again, and again, and again.

You dont seem to have a wide range of anything interesting to post or say.

I also think we forget you are young and have issues, which might explain why you "harp" on the same things all the time.

Maybe, one day, while you are on the internet, write down a long list of things that interest you, that you come across. Even if its out on the street or in a store, write it down. This way you always have something to "talk" about. And you dont have to talk about it all on the list, just what you think you might want to talk about at that time, and just cross it off your list.

I think it will help widen your views on whats out there you can talk about, or what is interesting to you, and will keep us from getting bored with the same old things you say.

And if you feel like we are "jumping" on you, just let us know.

Sorry, just answering your question. Not trying to be an asshole here.

[Image: my-interests.png]

Examples please....

I think one of the things going on here is people ask you honest, sincere questions and are seeking to get you to honestly think about them.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you get a negative reaction from me (and some others) mostly when you start threads about the same topic over and over again. Once you've discussed something once, there's no reason to keep it going. There's only so many times we can give you feedback on "the South," for example. You also take a lot of things very personally, which is why I started this with "don't take this the wrong way." Relax and try to stop forcing everything through just because you're thinking about it at the moment. This is a discussion forum, not a "my current thoughts" forum.

You asked for feedback, so there it is. Take it as you will.

And when in doubt pull an Odi...well you know what, how about you not lol, after all... it takes yeaaars to master the art of the Odi <3

I told you before, people aren't going to get you, I said this from Jump... why don't people listen to his royal queenliness -.- ?

You don't come off as relatable, because even while I occasionally (:p) go on about my country, culture and blah blah, I try to make it understandable and relatable to you guys, where as, you make it seem as if though

"I lick stones...cause I'm from the South"

And I'm just like??? What Sis.

Okey, I'm exaggerating, but just things like that. You give a statement and then a "reason" which is more like your own internal justification for that statement and then up and leave the thread only to come back to defend yourself because you left things severely unclear or us mal-informed...

And I remember you saying you like to Start discussions and then leave it for us to talk about, but really, what does that achieve?

That's like you starting a conversation with me and then when I respond, you stop talking and sip on your juice...

Like I don't have time to talk to a wall gurl.

And it's all well and good you wanna start topics and stuff, but like others have said, you tend to hover over the same topics over and over again.

Talk about yourself or something gurl, hell, we don't even know you outside of the fact that you have Autism, LOVE The South and are Gay.

Tell us something gurl, you're first pet, nail polish brand, anything Sis, we're running on air here -.-

Just my 1.50$
Kiss3

Sylph Wrote:And when in doubt pull an Odi...

Its FUN pulling an Odi....
[Image: odie4.gif]

Sylph Wrote:Talk about yourself or something gurl, hell, we don't even know you outside of the fact that you have Autism, LOVE The South and are Gay.

Actually he worries be may be bi or straight, he is in college and is bored, he prefers heavier over skinny.... He obsesses over things, He is concerned that Arkansas mayn't be in the south (it being a midwest state instead). He is majoriing in liberal Arts....

Oh wait I hired my private investigator to check everyone out - I may not have picked all of this information up from just what he posted.

*Now he has paranoia as well*