Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do gay men like anal sex?
Common misconception...most gay-men...if not a majority, don't like anal-sex.

It is not a gender specific or a sexuality specific sexual act, both males and females of all sexualities can enjoy anal sex...but most don't.

Let's see.....I like kissing, cuddling, having my nipples stroked, chocolate, a roast dinner; I don't like my toes nibbled or feet tickled, my hands squeezed, to be be hit, playfully or otherwise, the smell and taste of chicken. Oh! and I like anal sex. I don't feel that it is necessarily more important than the others, it's me, something that makes me an individual, not shameful.

Thank Christ! At last a couple of replies that question the premise and prurient nosyness of the OP (who's not been back to engage in discussion at all). I had composed a couple of replies but decided they were too rude and angry to post (yes, even more than this).

It is slightly depressing to see the willingness people have to discuss their most intimate activities with someone who has shown nothing more than what would appear to be salacious interest. The fact that the OP has made no effort to come back and engage makes me think my instincts may, for a change, be correct.

So here's a question for you madam, why do you like getting a fanny full of dick? Perhaps you don't, you never did us the honour of telling us anything about your sex life, just expected us to spill details of ours.

But seriously, to answer the question, anal intercourse? I like it a lot more often than that.

you will probably find alot of straight men who like to be the 'bottom' but not alot will actually admit to it

I think it's just matter of people's likings, Some gay men don;t really like to be penetrated, and some do. Same for the straight people, except a lot of guys probably don't go far up to do something with their asses since some guys just think it's too homo for them or something. But there are straight guys who likes to have their asses penetrated. It's just it's something really private for them. Plus, if you wanna try it, you could always ask. I mean new experience is at least gives more knowledge about what you like and don't like.

I personally enjoy anal play. If I give myself plenty of time to stretch myself out and use plenty of lube, penetration is pleasurable. I'm lucky because I can stimulate my prostate and can make myself cum without touching myself.

May way of seeing it would be like so

Gay men cant have just sex Tongue

and most straight men wouldn't admit or ask for anal since they dont want to be non masculine